Chapter 16

Taeji's P.O.V

The next day...

It's school day. And I'm ready to go. But I can't find my phone. I did charge it though. Where did it go? I check on my sofa, behind the tv, on the racks, in the kitchen, the bathroom, in my room too, on my bed and just everywhere. Where is it? Urgh!

I look at the time. I need to go already. Fine, no phone for today. It must be in the house. Because i did bring it home and i even charge it. The heck did it go? Whatever, i turn off the lights, and lock my front door. I went to the ground floor and took the train to school.

Upon reaching school, i went to my locker. To get some files for today's lesson. After that i head to my classroom. I sit down on my seats as some of my classmates greeted me. I greeted them with a smile. Minho is here already.

"Damn you're early today." - i said to him.

"Daon made me wake up early." - he said. I chuckled.

"Where is she?" - i asked. Because I don't see her anywhere in the classroom.

"She went to the restroom." - he said.

"Oh~ ya, this is surprising, you've dated Daon for months now." - i said. He smiled.

"She's the one aing?"

"Maybe. But maybe she is." - he said, smiling. I laughed.

"Good for you then." - i said, smiling.

"I tried calling you, but you didn't reply. Why?" - he asked.

"I lost it."

"Lost it? How?" - he asked. I shrug.

"That's the weird thing. I even charge it. But when i woke up, I don't see it." - i said.

"Just search properly. It must be at home." - he said. I nod.

"How's your friendship with that guy?" - he asked. I told him to call Taehyung, 'that guy' in school because i don't want people to know that i know Taehyung personally.

"Great. Lovely." - i said, smiling.

"See this is the reason why I don't like you with guys. You'll fall in love." - he said.

"I have the rights to fall in love. So your point?" - i asked. At the same time, the teacher walks in. The other students walk in the class, and took their seats.

Fast forward...

Lunch...

Minho, the other boys in my class and some girls and me, sit together for lunch. We talk a lot together. "Where's Daon?" - i asked Minho.

"She went to the restroom." - he said.

"She went to the toilet twice. Girls stuff?" - i asked. He nods.

"Oh i see." - i said. We continue eating, and talking. After I'm done with eating, i excuse myself, to go to the restroom. I walk in the girl's toilet, and did my business. And uhh... is it my ears? Or... I'm hearing small moans. I look around. I wash my hands, and i hear another moan.

Okay... what the fuck... don't these people have money to get themselves a room in a hotel? Then just fuck there? In all places, why the toilet and in everything holy, why in the school's toilet? Disgusting maggots. I'm a little bitchy about this situation. So i grab tons of tissues, then i make them wet.

Once the tissue is wet, i move to each cubicle to hear which one it comes from. I hear another loud moan, as i know where i comes. It came from the last cubicle. Good luck maggots. I smile evilly. With the wet tons of tissue, i threw it from above. ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ. I'm annoying. (A/N: i am laughing about this I don't know why HAHAHAHAH)