Chapter 12

Taeji's P.O.V

I didn't mean to led it to a fight. But i just can't with Minho pushing Taehyung. My blood boils up so quickly. It's been soon a week since that day. Well, with Minho or without him in my life, it doesn't really change in a bit. It's the same.

Oh remember the special access that Taehyung gave? I went! And wow~ behind scene seems very cool but such a chaos. Their staffs are so friendly. His managers are nice too. I met the other members, and i was just... blown away. It's not normal for me to meet them personally.

They treated me like a sister and like a friend. They know me so well. All thanks to, attending almost all their events. I have no regrets being their fan. But maybe... I'm the most lucky one? Ermahgawd. I was surrounded by BTS that day. It felt like a dream. Its seems like a dream that can't be true. But it is true. Heol!

For now the boys don't have any schedules so, Taehyung and I have been texting back and forth. I think I'm fine with knowing that I'm texting an idol. Taehyung makes me comfortable and is very friendly. So i got to chill, relax and control my fangirl feels. Not.

It's lunch time, in school. After school, I'm going to work. For the part time job in the café. It's my last day. Having 2 part time jobs are tiring. So I'll just stick with convenience store. I sit alone, eating my lunch. Am i still angry that Minho went back to Seoul first with Daon? No. I'm chill now.

I don't really have friends that are girl. I mean, i do. But not very close. Daon sit next to me, smiling. I just smiled. "I heard you fight with Minho." - she started.

"Yeah." - i said.

"Why?"

"Ask him. I'm lazy to explain." - i said.

"Okay. Umm, are you still angry about what happen in Daegu?" - she asked.

"Nah. I'm good." - i said. She let out a relieve sigh. I laughed.

"Does Minho says 'i love you' to you, a lot?" - she asked. I nod.

"Just in a friend way. Nothing more." - I explained.

"Oh. I got jealous to be honest." - she said with a small laugh.

"Don't be. He's all yours." - i said, with an assuring smile.

"I'm curious. Have you ever not like him? Since you said you both are friends since you both are kids." - she asked. I just got goosebumps.

"Ergh! No! Eww, Minho and me? No way." - i said, denying strongly. Daon laughed.

"Aren't you gonna talk to him?" - she asked. I shook my head.

"Why must i? He made the mistake. Plus I'm not the type that chase after." - i said. Don't know if that made sense. Whenever we fight, Minho is always the one who apologise and talk to me. I've never done that, because i did nothing wrong. Even if i was the one who start the fight. I couldn't care less or more if we fight.

Because it's tiring. That's why I don't really care much. But some parts, i really care. He's still a friend that help me a lot. But to chase after him after a fight is a no for me. He's my friend. Even if he's a little too protective to me, he cares for me still.

In class...

It's the last lesson of the day. I wrote down some notes that the teacher had. The lesson is also coming to an end. Yesss~ i focus on the lesson, listening to what the teacher is teaching.

Once the class is done, we were all dismissed. I keep on my stuffs in my bag. "Uh, Taeji?" - i heard Minho called me. I hummed.

"I'm sorry about the other day." - he said. I got up, walking out of the classroom. Minho followed me.

"Do you hear me?" - he asked. I nod.

"You know i hate guys who gets close to you. I just don't like the idea of it." - he said.

"We've been through this. You're my bestfriend, not my boyfriend. I can be friends with any boys i want to." - i said.

"You're like a little sister to me-"

"I know and i heard that before. That guy you met, is my friend. So?"

"Fine. As long as he doesn't ends up liking you." - he said.

"So what if he does?" - i asked. Not that i want that to happen. I've not expected Taehyung to like me. Never. He's an idol still. But not with me.

"Then he's dead."

"Then you'll be dead. I'm warning you. I can be friends with anybody. You wanna bring this story to appa? Go ahead." - i said, and hailed a taxi. I got in the taxi and told the ahjussi my destination. As the taxi drives away, i saw Minho's face. He was basically annoyed. I had enough of his 'i hate guys to be close with you' thing.

Upon reaching my house apartment, i went to the highest floor. I turn on the lights, and went to my room. Work starts at 4 pm. So i have 2 hours. So i decide to do a short revision. For at least 30 minutes.

After I'm done, i did some cleaning in the house. Did the laundry, the dishes, sweep the floor. Once all of that is done, i take a quick shower. I put on a white button up shirt and a black formal pants. That's our work wear. Since i have short hair, I don't really need to tie my hair. I think i should cut it soon. After that i head out to work. I took the train to reach the café.

Fast forward...

I'm left with 3 more hours till I'm done with my job. Then no more working in the café! I'll miss my colleagues so much. There weren't anybody in the café, so i just lean on a cabinet behind me.

I suddenly miss Taehyung. I don't know why. I just felt that i miss him. I've not meet him for quite sometime. I also feel bad about Minho pushing him. Someone snap their fingers in front of my face. I blinked, looking at who it was.

"Day dreaming." - my colleague said laughing. I let out a small smile.

"Last day huh. When will we meet again?" - he asked. Well he told us to call him Kim.

"Anytime. Just text me." - i said.

"How's your 'over protective boyfriend'? I mean bestfriend." - he asked. I laughed.

"Please he is not. He's still the same." - i said. He just laughed.

--------------------------------------------
The second update for the day :) i really hope you guys are liking the fanfic so far. Thank you for reading btw ❤️

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster || JJK [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate || MYG [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day || PJM [COMPLETED]
4th Book - Makeup Artist || JHS [COMPLETED]
5th Book - Strength || KNJ [COMPLETED]
6th Book - Capture || KSJ [COMPLETED]
7th Book - Just || KTH •ONGOING•

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

24/4/18, 24th April 2018

-KwonKimMinJeon💕