Ch 4: Hangout

*Travis' POV*

Finally back from work. It's 1 in the morning and I am exhausted! Even though I love work so much, it can become a pain work closing shifts.

I put on my pj's and jump onto my bed. I look at my phone to see if I got any messages. I got one message from Zane, from 20 minutes ago. I open it:

Zane: Want to hangout tomorrow?

You: Sure! I'll go to your house at 1pm tomorrow, if that's fine with you.

Zane: Yeah that's fine.

I almost thought I was going to fast and that he wouldn't respond! Travis, calm yourself! He just wants to hangout with you. You can do something so simple.

Dude you know you like him right? Like first you get excited over a text and now you're nervous over a hangout.

No one asked for your opinion "dude"

I lock my phone and close my eyes.

~~~~

I wake up and grab some clothes in my dresser, and head to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After that I go and grab my things and head to Zane's house.

I feel so nervous like I'm not dressed good enough. I push the thoughts off and find myself standing at his door.

I knock and I hear a "One second" from the other side. It takes a few seconds when the door opens. "Hey Travis!" Zane greets me moving out of the way so I can walk in.

"Sup Zane." I say walking in. I look around at his place. His place is really nice. Zane jesters me to the living room. I follow him in and we sit on the couch.

"So Travis, what do you watch?" Zane asks grabbing the remote for the TV. "I'll watch anything, so you can put on whatever." I tell him. He nods and puts on a cook show. When people make desserts and get judged on them.

"You want anything to eat?" Zane asks me, "Nah I'm good" I say. After I say that my stomach growls. "Seems like your stomach says other wise!" Zane laughs. I join him slightly blushing.
"Let me go grab something, I'll be back in a second." Zane walks out the room to the kitchen.

That was embarrassing! Ugh if only I didn't skip breakfast, then I don't have to make a fool out of myself!

You're beating yourself up over stupid things now, you have really need to stop being ridiculous.

Ya you say that so calmly!

Zane walks back in the room with two bowls of pretzels. "I didn't know what you liked so I took a guess." He says handing me a bowl.

"This is good, thanks." I says starting to eat the pretzels. We go back to watching the cooking show for another few minutes. I see out of the corner of my eye Zane staring at me.

I look over at him, and he looks away. "So hey, Zane do you want to go to the park?" I ask him. He responds with "Sure."

We got up and Zane shut off the TV and we were out to the park.

A/N
I wanted to say thank you for anyone who has actually read the story this far! To be honest I wasn't even expecting anyone to read it! So thank you!