Ch 7: The Vist

*Zane's POV*

I wake up to find myself on the couch.

Did I fall asleep?

I look down to see a blanket on me and the cupcake are cleaned up.

Did Travis do all this?

He didn't have to I hope he knows. I grab my phone from the table and see a message from Travis. I open it:

Travis: Hey had a great time yesterday! Thank you for inviting me over!

You: Anytime! And I'm glad you had fun too.

Thank Irene he had fun. When he turned on My Little Horsey I thought he would get bored! Well I guess he was the one to put it on but still, he could have put on something else.

Yeah instead of that girly show.

So you can say words now? Great!

I hear a knock on the door. I go open it too see Gene at the door. My eyes widens at the sight of him.

"H-How did y-you find me?!" I ask him. I'm so scared.

"I followed you and your little friend here and then wrote the address." He says with a smile. "So hows it been since we broke up?" He says pushing me out of the way to get into my house.

Why.

"Uuh i-it's been g-good. I guess." I whisper. "Nice place you got here. Does anyone else live here?" He asks, I shake my head. I wish someone did.

"G-Gene I need to go out so y-you need to leave." I say. His face turned from a smile to a frown. "So you really don't like me, do you?" He says staring at the wall.

"I-I don't k-know." I say. Gene turns around and slaps me. I stumbled backwards.

"So you don't like me. After everything we were! I thought you could put that behind you! It was in Highschool! I came here thinking-"He yells.

That's it.

I cut him off. "WHAT exactly were WE? All you did was use me and abuse me! How was that 'everything' and after all that you think that I could leave that beside me?!" I yell at him.

"I know and I'm sorry! I just wanted to become friends! But apparently your still to weak!" Gene yelled, I could tell he really wanted to hit me again.

"Get out!" I yelled. Gene then punched me in the face then walked out with a straight face.

I slam the door behind him. I could feel tears run down my face. The pain was worse since I didn't have my mask on. I can't anymore! My life was going great till he came back into it. I slid down the wall and just cried.

I hear another knock on the door.

*Travis' POV*

I knocked on Zane's door. I wanted to see if he was doing ok from yesterday.

"Go away!" I hear him yell from the other side. The door was open so I slowly came in.

"Zane?" I say. I look to see him up against the wall crying into his hands. I run over to him.

"Zane! What happen." I ask. He looks up and his cheek is bruised. I gasp.

"H-He found m-me, and he tried t-to talk w-with me, but i-it just went d-downhill." He cried. I hug him letting him cry into my shoulder.

If Gene shows his face again he will get hurt!

We stay like this for a while.

Zane moves away and I do the same. He looks so sad, I hate it. Zane deserves to be happy and if that baster thinks he's going to just walk into Zane's life and ruin it. He has anything coming!

That bruise is so big, it covers his freckles. "Does Aphmau know about Gene?" I ask Zane. He nods and says "She just doesn't know he hurt me.... I didn't want her to worry...."

"Is it ok if I call her and have her come over?" I ask. He sighs and nods. I grab my phone from my pocket and call Aphmau.

"Hello?" She says,  "Hey Aphmau, you need to get over to Zane's house....he needs to tell you something." I say slowly. It went silence, I check the phone and see she hanged up.

"She's on her way." I tell Zane, "Don't worry. Let's get you to the couch ok." I put my hand out and he grabs it. I take him over to the couch. I hear the a knock and I go get it.

I open the door and Aphmau runs in. She sees Zane on couch. I close the door and follow her. Zane is looking down, he's trying to hide his face. Aphmau notices and brings his face to face her.

She gasp. "Zane, what happen?" She asks in a calming voice. I can see Zane's eyes start to water. He's in no condition to tell Aphmau without braking into tears.

I step in, "Aphmau do you know who Gene is?" I beginning.