Ch 18: Back

(A/N) -gets on Wattpad- WOW! 191 views?! Man you guys are crazy! I need to make sure I have ch ready now for you! Thanks guys for reading! Ok to da story!

*Zane's POV*

I run all the way to Aphmau's house with tears running down my face.

I get to her house and knock on the door. "APHMAU!" I yell.

The door opens and I'm pulled into a hug. "I was so worried." She let's go and looks around. "Where's Travis?"

"He took my place. Gene still has him." I manage to get out. Aphmau let's me in and brings me over to the couch.

"Tell me what happened?" She asks me.

"Gene he..." I take a breath, "Gene was finished beating me for the day and went upstairs. I heard the door close and then soon open again. I was terrified. When I heard Travis' voice I could feel hope, but then Gene came home and started beating up Travis. Then he had enough and.....pulled a gun to my head. Travis said he would do anything so he took my place and I was free." I explain to her.

"Aph, I don't want him to be stuck with that monster!" I say with more tears running from my eye.

"It's alright Zane, we'll get him back. We know where he is. We can report him if we have to." Aphmau says while hugging me.

We probably will have to get the police involved since Gene has a gun. I just hug Aph and cry. I'm scared I don't want Travis to get hurt.

I can't help but think this is all my fault...