Ch 24: Relaxed

*Zane's POV*

I wake up to feel arms rapped around me. I look up to see Travis sound asleep.

He's so adorable asleep.

I try to get up without waking him. That failed.

"Morning Cupcake." Travis says sleepily.

"Morning Teddy Bear." I say kissing his cheek. I head over to the kitchen. Travis slowly follows me.

"So what you want for breakfast?" I ask Travis. He shrugs, "Whatever is fine." He says.

I take out two bowls and some cereal. I start to pour the cereal when I feel arms rap around my waist and a head on my shoulder.

"Is me making cereal so interesting?" I ask him giggling a bit.

"Yeah." He says kissing my cheek. I finish making cereal. I turn to Travis and give a peak on the lips and gives him his cereal.

He unwrapped his arms from around me and grabbed his bowl. We went to the couch and turned on the TV.

We sat there eating some cereal. "So what you planning on doing today?" Travis asks me.

I shrug, "I'm probably going to do nothing. Maybe have Aph come over. Why?"

"Well there is a carnival in town and everyone is going. So~ would you like to go with me?" Travis asks.

"You know that I wouldn't like to go with you, I would love to go with you." I say getting up and kissing his cheek.

"Alright everyone is planning on being there at 1 so we better get ready." Travis says following me to the sink.

*Travis' POV*

EEEEK! This is going to be so fun! I've always loved carnivals but it's even better than I'm going with my boyfriend!

I run upstairs and go get changed. I through on a t-shirt and shorts. Since it's still summer. I rap my sweatshirt around my waist. I start to put a few things together and I'm set to go.

I head downstairs and wait for Zane. Irene he's like a girl. I chuckle to myself.

"What you laughing about?" Zane asks,

"Nothing~" I say, "You ready to go?"

Zane nods and we head out to the car.

"Off to the carnival we go!" I yell starting the car up.

"So what do you do at a carnival?" Zane asks me. I gasp. "You've never been to a carnival?!" I dramatically say.

"No." Zane says, he looks say.

"It's fine that you didn't. There are food, games and rides. It's so much fun! You'll love it!" I explain to him.

Out of the conner of my eye I could see a bit of excitement and a smile on Zane's face.