Ch 21: The Hospital

*Travis' POV*

"Zane! Zane!" I'm screaming now, tears fall down my face.

The police are here. They already handcuffed and brought Gene upstairs. They started to take me upstairs but I refused, I'm staying with Zane no matter what.

They finally take Zane upstairs and I try to stand for follow them but fall. The police helps me up and takes me upstairs when we get outside there at so many sirens and people around.

I'm taken on a stretcher and then into a ambulance. That's when I realize how make pain I'm in. I lift my arms to get a better view of them.

There covered in blood and stab wounds. I faint at the sight of it.

*Aphmau's POV*
('Cause she is the only conscious person right now)

I'm in the ambulance with Zane. I feel bad that I'm not with Travis he's all alone. I've already message Garroth, Vylad and Dante to get to the hospital.

We finally get to the hospital. Zane was ideally rushed into the hospital I was told to wait in the waiting room. So I go there.

After a bit Garroth and Vylad come rushing into the waiting room. "Take a seat." I say before I tell them what happen. We did bring Vylad up to date of what happen before.

I could see Garroth get angry and Vylad start to cry. After I finished Dante came and I told him the same thing.

After an hour they let us see Travis. We followed the nurse to Travis room and she waited outside.

"Hey guys." Travis said weakly. "Hey buddy how you holding up?" Garroth asks softly.

"I'm doing better. How is Zane?" Travis ask concerning.
"Travis, we haven't been able to see Zane yet." I tell him.

He looks so sad. I feel so bad. Maybe if I went down with Zane then just maybe this could have been avoided.

*Travis' POV*
(3 POV in one ch WOW!-even though it's just two- WOW!)

I don't care about anything but seeing Zane. It's not that I don't like the company I have now it's just I want to make sure Zane isn't that bad if hurt.

"Aphmau, how was Zane from the last time you saw him?" I ask Aph.

"He was pretty much the same since the last time you saw him. But Travis, what did Gene do to you?" She asks. I really don't want to answer this.

I hesitate before answering, "Gene, after he tied me up to the chair, he slapped me and then....took out a....knife. And well....you can see what he did." I say slowly.

Saying though words I'm reliving the moment. Now I understand what Zane felt when he somehow dated that jerk.

Everyone was just silent. The nurse came in and told them to leave so I can rest.

Rest.

I'll never get that until I see Zane. They all leave and I'm left alone. I can feel myself lose consciousnesses, and I drift asleep. For now at least.

(A/N AAAAAAHHHHH! 205 views?!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!! ^.^  just wanted to say that!  Thanks bye! ^.^)