Ch:2 The Responds

*Travis' POV*

I wake up and check my phone.

No messages.

For some reason I was really hoping Zane would text me. I get out of bed and head downstairs. "Morning Dante." I say getting myself a bowl and cereal.

"Morning Travis!" Dante replies.
"What you got planned for today?" I ask him. He seems in a really cheery mood.

"I'm going to hangout at Vylad's place"
He replies. That's why.

"Of course you are." I mumble with a grin on my face.

"Oh shut up." Dante says waking to his room. I finish my cereal and head to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

My phone screen lights up. I look to see that it was Zane. I excitedly open it:

Zane: Hey Travis, want to talk?

*Zane's POV*

Oh my Irene! I did it I sent him a message! Ugh why am I so scare of messaging him??

Travis: Sure, what do you want to talk about?

He answered! I didn't think he would answer, uhhh what to talk about! Think Zane think!

You: How about what jobs?

Travis: Sure! I work at a photograph place.

Zane: Really? I didn't think you would be into that stuff, what do you do?

Travis: I print the photos and give them to the people, nothing really special. One day I hope I'll get promoted to actually taking the photos! What about you?

Zane: Oh, I don't really have a big job, I mainly just do little jobs like delivery or being a waiter. I really don't have any big dream jobs.

Travis: Well there has to be something, but I guess not everyone one has a dream job.

We ended up texting each other till Travis had to go to work. I felt disappointed when he had to go.

Why do I feel this way?!

I need to talk to Aph about this she has to know what this feeling is! Right? I message Aphmau:

You: Aph! I need your help when are you free???

Aphmau: I'm free now come over.

I grab my hoodie and head out the door and almost run to Aph's house. I get there and knock on the door. She answer and let's me in. I start telling her everything.

I need answers.