Ch 6: Cupcakes and Ponys!

*Travis' POV*

We make it to the store and I buy Zane a box of cupcakes. And when we got back to his place I put on My Little Horsey. I am determined to make this cutie happy!

We aren't even going to acknowledge you calling him a cutie?

Nope because you know what? I do like this cutie patootie!

Yeah I know I told you like a while ago!

Yeah yeah whatever you say.

I pass Zane a cupcake and he takes it. Zane pulls down his mask exposing his freckles and starts eating it.

I could see his smile.

He started getting frosting all other his face. I started to giggle a bit. He didn't notice though since he was focused on the show.

I grab a cupcake myself and start watching the show. We sit here and watch 3 episodes of My Little Horesy. I look at the time to see it's 10:00 pm.

I look over to see that Zane has fallen asleep.

He looks so cute asleep!

I sigh and get up. I go find a blanket and put it on Zane. I turn off the TV and clean up for him. Before I go a place a kiss on Zane's cheek.

Too bad he isn't awake!

After that I head back to my place and get ready for bed.I go and lay in my bed thinking back on the day. I've learned so much about Zane today. Exceptional about his past and Gene. Man I already already hate his guy.

But the most important thing of today was that Zane is adorable!

A/N
I know another short chapter, but isn't it one of the best ones! Come on I'll repay in the next chapter!
~HG