Ch 15: Where?

*Zane's POV*
(You're Welcome!)

I open my eyes to see darkness. I try to move my feet and arms but their tied up.

I'm in a chair tied up in the dark. I'm scared, I'm alone.

It's cold.

I can hear laughing from the dark. I tired to yell "Who is there?!" But my mouth was duke tape and it came out in muffles.

I start panicking. I don't know where I am and someone is in the dark to do who knows what!

"Ah good to see your up!" The voice says. Wait I know that voice.

The voice came into view, but before I could see them a get a slap to the face.

"What are you doing with a white haired and not me?" The voice says.

I look up to see the person. My eyes widen. I go from scare to terrified in the matters of seconds.

He just looked down at me with that grin on his face.

"Well let me tell you, you aren't going to be seeing him any time soon." He says.

My worst fear is facing me.

*Travis' POV*
(Hehe)

"I'm tired of just sitting around doing nothing!" I complain to Aph pacing the room.

She is sitting on my bed while I'm telling her everything. She jus quietly nods.

"I can't get any sleep without having a nightmare! And to just know he's out there with who knows who! And I'm just here doing nothing about it! I need to get out there!" I tell Aph.

"Well I guess we can look around the area where you last saw him." Aph suggests. "Yeah." I say craving my sweatshirt.

We go out the door and take a few turns and we are in the area where I last saw them.

We look around, asking people if they have seen Zane.

That's when I see Gene walking down the street with a smirk on his face. He has a black hoodie on with the hood on. What I saw in the figure.

I run over to him and grab him by the sweatshirt. "You have something to do with his down you?!" I yell at him. He just keeps his smirk on his face,

"I have no idea what your talking about." He says. "You know very well wha I'm talking about! What did you do with Zane?!" I yell back at him.

I know he must have Zane. It makes sense he came back to Zane's place to "talk" to Zane and become friends with him and then the black hoodie it must be him!

I feel a hand on my shoulder, "Travis calm down, and put him down." Aphmau says softly.

I huff and put him down, and say

"Now tell us where is Zane?"