Ch 12: A Date

*Travis' POV*

I'm just getting home when I get a text from Zane:

Zane: Travis, I felt like I was being followed when walking home.

You: Don't worry Zane. Your probably just paranoid. I'm always like that.

Zane: Your probably right...

You: Now go get some sleep, cutie.

Zane: Alright. Night, I love you.

You: Goodnight, I love you too!

Irene I hope he's ok.

~~~The next day!

I on my way to Zane's. I'm planning on asking him on a date. To where not to sure but probably the movies.

I knock on Zane's door. After a moment he answer the door. "Hey Travis!" He says to me.

"Hello Cutie, I have a question to ask you." I tell him. "What is it?" He asks.

"Would you like to go on a date?~" I ask romantically. Even with his mask on I could tell he was blushing.

"But I'm not even dress well an-" He started but I cut in off. "Zane you look perfect! No need to worry. So would you like to do on that date?" I ask again. He nods and we are out the door.

I take him on a walk to the park and I kept my eyes peeled this time. Luckily there was no sign of Gene so we could relax.

"So was everything fine last night?" I ask Zane hoping it was.

"Yeah I guess I was just paranoid." He says rubbing the back of his neck. I giggle. "So how has work been?" He asks me.

"Oh I..uh.... got fired..." I say looking down.

"Oh Travis I'm sorry, what happened?" Zane asks comfortingly. I start to tell him what they told me.

~~~~Flashback~~~~~

I've been called to the boss's office. To be honest I'm kind of scared. Don't get me wrong he's a nice guy and everything but just being called to his office it's nerve racking!

"Travis! Let me just get to the point. You've been great lately but the company has been losing money and costumes, and we need to let someone go. So I'm sorry to say this Travis but you're fired." He says.

I just nod and walk off. I got fired from my job. When I got in my car all I could feel was tears.

~~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~~

"So yeah." I finish, "but don't let that get in the was of our date!" I didn't want to bring this date down from taking about losing my dream job.

Zane nods. I know he wants to comfort me but I want everything to be in a happy mood!

"So what do you say about getting something to eat?" I ask putting a smile on my face.

"That sounds great!" He says getting up. I get up and take him to an Olive Garden near by.

We got breadsticks and they were great! Zane got spaghetti and I got a greek salad. We just talked about things that were going on, like TV shows.

After we finished I payed for the meals and we head home.

We stopped at Zane's house,
"So did you have a good time?" I ask him, he nods. Irene he is so cute.

I pull down his mask and kiss him. He was shocked but then kissed back. He pulled back and walked up to his porch.

"Bye, Beautiful." Zane says so smoothly.

Oh my Irene did he just call me Beautiful?!

"Bye bye Cutie!" I say back. He goes inside and I start walking back to my house.

You just got the cutest guy on the whole street! Also I told you, that you would get with him!

Yeah yeah, he's great!

I was only a few feet from him house when I hear a scream.