Chapter 6

Harley and Travis kept their distance for a while. The two warriors looked really out of their element with this tension. Did those two know that I was going to be sent out like this?

We could've taken the car but I really needed to run in wolf form. All of us shifted to get there faster. Throughout the run, I was hoping that the other two knew what they were supposed to do. I wasn't really paying attention to what Joshua had told me.

Why did my life have to get switched all up again? Couldn't things just go smoothly? Besides, why were Harley and Travis tagging along anyway? Shouldn't they be helping with the pack? What about Michael? Shouldn't Harley be with him?

The Woodland Furs pack stopped us right after we crossed the territory line. One guard shifted and Harley went right after him. I didn't pay attention to their rambling as I stared off into space.

I was getting a strange feeling about this place. There was something about the rogue territory we traveled through; a presence was watching us. He was probably observing us since we left our territory. I just wasn't paying attention until now.

Travis bumped me with his nose signaling it was time to go then shifted. The others had shifted as well because they had clothes for the boys. Some looked at me strange as I didn't follow suit.

My size had grown to be as large as a regular Alpha. They probably thought I was male and wondered why I hadn't shifted. Travis got onto my back sending glares at whoever looked my way. I was really thankful since I didn't feel like dealing with any of this.

A group of people waited for us in front of a building. By the power they were giving off, all of them were high ranking individuals. "Is he not going to shift?" inquired one of the people.

"I'm sorry Beta, but he's a girl," Harley spoke while scratching the back of his head. "We'll need clothes for her."

"Of course, it'll be taken care of right away," nodded the Beta. He then directed us inside to one of the meeting rooms. A small table stood inside with folders and notebooks. There was a chalkboard of some kind on one wall with a projector on the other.

My body had a hard time fitting through the door frames as I was really wide. Travis had to get off of me otherwise his legs would've been clipped off.

Harley went to sit on the right hand side of the end side where the Beta was going to sit. Travis skipped a seat--so I could sit in between them I think-- and the other two guards sat after him. Their Third, Head Warrior, and another pack member sat on the other side of the table. I went to sit next to Harley and the Beta waiting for my clothes to come.

"My name's Aaron," introduced the Beta. "My Third is called Nick and my head nurse, Isaiah." He nodded to each one who nodded back to us.

It wasn't until long that footsteps could be heard echoing in the hall meaning the clothes were coming. I didn't like all the glances I was getting from the other pack. It was obvious that you didn't see she wolves like me but that doesn't mean the had to stare like that.

A little lady rushed into the room with a large, glittering smile. Her eyes twinkled with enjoyment; her body leaked hypernous. She kissed Aaron on the cheek giving him a wink before motioning for me.

Hesitating a little, I followed her into the room next to ours. She giggled the whole way there.

"Your fur is extremely gorgeous," she gushed with pink cheeks. "Your mate will be proud to have you as a wife! Just look at that beautiful figure!"

She handed me a stack of clothes after I shifted. They consisted of yoga pants and a blue Hollister blouse. I had to tell her my underwear size so she could give me ones that fit.