• Chapter 7 • Drink Away •

Ever since Amelia's death all of I've done is lie in bed. Every night all of I've done is cry myself to sleep. Jax would come in with food and water a lot and ask if I was okay. Of course I said yes but he knows when I'm lying, he's the only person who can see through my lies but right now everyone knew I was lying when I said I was okay.

It had been just over a week since it happened and I could tell that I was going back to 'the dark side' as the doctor who first diagnosed me with depression likes to call it. The last time I was there it was because I was getting bullied at school but ever since I had wore the cut on my back, Molly knew she shouldn't bully me.

As soon as I was about to doze off I heard my door open. I looked up and seen Jax standing there. I sighed as he shut the door and he came over. He lay beside me and I cuddled in. He was my brother and best friend in one.

"Kayla, you know everyone's worrying. We don't want another incident to happen" Jax said softly as I lay my head on his chest. "It's not going to happen" I said softly and he played with my hair. "Can you just tell me what's happening in your head?" He asked and I sighed, I didn't talk about these things much and they all knew that. "I can't talk about it when I don't even know what's happening" I say honestly, and it was the truth. Everything that was happening in my head didn't have an explanation. Of course it started because of Amelia but everything else o couldn't explain. "Do we need to see Dr Smith again?" Jax asked and I shook my head. "No, that place makes everything worse" I replied and he sighed. "Can you sleep here tonight jax? I don't want to be alone" I asked him. "Sure Kayls" He replied and I smiled as I fell asleep.

I woke up and I could hear the birds singing outside. I looked next to me hoping Jax would be there but all I seen was Juice staring at me. "Hey" He said softly and stroked my hair. "Hello" I replied and cuddled into him. He kissed the top of my head and I smiled.

"We're having a small party at the club, you should come. It'll cheer you up" Juice said and I nodded. "I wouldn't miss a party" I smiled and he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and we finally parted when we heard a knock on the door.

"Kayla, it's 3pm get your arse up" Opies voice came through the door and I rolled my eyes. "Fine" I shouted back and got up.

"I'm going for a shower, you can wait here if you want" I said to juice and he nodded in reply.

As I showered I cried as well. I hated the fact that Amelia was dead and it was my fault, if I hadn't invited her over she would still be alive.

I finished my shower and got dressed. Outfit is shown, either above or the side I think if you're on a laptop.

I wore my hair and in loose curls and done my makeup. I decided to go really bold today as it was my first time at the clubhouse for about a week.

I put my cut on and left the door. I had trainers on for my ride to the clubhouse just so it was easier.

We got to the clubhouse and All I could think about was Amelia. I decided that tonight I was just going to drink my feelings away.

We walked into the clubhouse and music was playing loudly. There were crow eaters everywhere and people were dancing. Most of the guys were either beside the bar or snogging the face off a crow eater. I rolled my eyes and walked to the bar.

"Vodka and Coke please" I asked Halfsack and he nodded in reply. I got my vodka and coke and next thing I knew Happy was sitting beside me.

"You okay Kayls?" He asked me while he gave me I hug. "Yeah" I nodded and gave him a soft smile. I wasn't okay but they didn't need to worry about me.

3 vodka and cokes, 5 shots and a bottle of wine later I was smashed. I was dancing on the pole, swinging myself about as the guys laughed. I'd always been the goofy one of the group. I probably wasn't even dancing, I couldn't even see never mind control what my legs were doing.

I finally got off the pole and went over to the sofa. "Kayla, you need some sleep and water" Juice said as he sat down beside me. "No I don't! I need food" I smiled at him and he rolled his eyes as he got up to go to the kitchen.

I decided to follow him and as soon as I sat down I began crying. I tried to drink past the thought of Amelia but it never worked. "Kayla what's wrong?" Juice asked me, worry was set into his voice. "Amelia died because of me" I slurred and he gave me a hug. "You didn't know what was going to happen, it wasn't your fault and don't let anyone tell you it was. Please, Kayla. Don't beat yourself up like this" Juice said and lifted my face up to look at him. I smiled and wiped a tear away. He went in for a kiss until we were interrupted by Chibs.

"Okay love birds, I need food" Chibs slurred and opened the fridge. I rolled my eyes as did Juice and we walked out the kitchen.

Nearly everyone was passed out apart from Tig and Happy who were sitting at the bar.

I stumbled over to them and they just laughed at me. "I'm a bit drunk but don't tell anyone" I whispered to them, slurring my words at the the same time. "We wont" Happy replied, giggling in the process.

"Oops" I said and as I nearly fell but luckily Tig caught me. "Go to bed, Kayls" Tig said, looking at me with a small smile. "I can't walk that far" I slurred back, giving them a cheeky smile. "Cmon then, you're a bit too drunk tonight" Tig said and threw me over his shoulder. "Thanks Tig, you are very nice and I appreciate you being part of my family" I said and attempted to hug him as he walked to the dorm.

Jax was sleeping in the bed and Tig lay me beside him. He tucked me him and took my cut and shoes off. "Thank you" I smiled at him and shut my eyes as he left. And then I instantly fell asleep.

Sorry for the long-ish update :( we have prelims coming up which are kind of like exams and I've been revising but hopefully updates won't slow down too much :) -T x