• Chapter 17 • You had it coming •

It was 6am and of course, Juice got to stay asleep while I had to go to school. I missed the last year and a half because of the pregnancy. The school didn't know and I wasn't planning on telling them.

I finally fully opened my eyes and sighed a long hard tired sigh. I looked to my right to see juice lying on his stomach, his face towards me with drool running out his mouth. "Tramp" I whispered to myself and threw my legs over the side of the bed. I rubbed my eyes and then made my way to the shower.

After I was showered i jumped out and tried my best to towel dry my hair. I threw the rest of my hair into a towel till I fed and changed Jaime.

Once Jaime was fed and changed I took her into my arms and woke Juice up so he could look after her.

"Juice wake up, I'm going to school" I placed Jaime on the bed and shook him until he woke up. "What time is it?" He groaned at me, rubbing his eyes. "6:45, Janis, Jaime's nanny, will be here at 8" I said and turned over, only to be met with Jaime who immediately crawled on top of him. "Hello beautiful, and that's fine" Juice smiles at me and I gave him a smile back.

Ever since I found out I was pregnant me and Juice had been completely different, no arguments or anything. Sometimes I think it's too good to be true but he loves Jaime with all his heart and wouldn't do anything to hurt her.

Once I had finished drying and straightening my hair I done my makeup which was minimal and I threw on a simple but cute outfit. Pictured above.

It was 7:45 and I was ready to go. I threw my cut on and said goodbye to Jaime and Juice and then headed out the door.

-

As I headed into the TM lot I could see that there were only 3 bikes there. Jax's , Opies and Clays. I furrowed my brows in confusion and then parked my bike besides Opie's and hopped off.

As soon I walked into the clubhouse I could see Jax with a gun pointing towards Opie and Opie with a gun pointing towards, who I'm guessing was Clay.

"What the fuck" I shouted and brought my gun from my holster. "Clay killed my father" Opie said angrily and tightened his grip around the pistol in his hand. "What" I said shakily and could feel my eyes welling up.

"Apparently Clay was being blackmailed by Piney because Piney found some letters and so this bitch decided to kill him....in the cabin" Jax spoke. I gasped and walked into the chapel.

Clay was just sitting in his chair casually as if there wasn't a guy pointing a gun at him. "Why, Clay? Why? He was meant to be your bat friend" I managed to say, choked with tears. "Shit happens" He mumbled and I pointed my gun at him. "Yeah I guess it does" I replied and pulled the trigger but Jax has tackled me and the bullet just hit the wall. When I was on the floor, Opie pulled his trigger. His bullet hit clay in the chest causing him to shout in pain.

Clay say there, holding the wound. Jax shot Opie in the arm and Opie screamed out in pain too. "Jax what the fuck" Opie shouted, dropping his gun to hold his arm. "This is so someone believes it wasn't a member of the club that shot the president" Jax said and got up, walking to Opie as I lay on the ground.

Sorry for the really short update but after this chapter there's only gonna be 3 more :( I do have a sequel in mind but I'm only gonna publish the sequel if enough people are liking this book. -T x