• Chapter 14 • I love you •

I stood pacing in my room waiting for Tara to call me. All I could think about was me having an STD/STI or even pregnant.

I sighed with every minute that went by. Everyone knew what had happened now and retaliation was going under way as I paced.

It had 5 days since the incident and 2 days since I had been tested.

I jumped as my phone rang and I launched myself to pick it up. "Hello, Tara?" I said shakily as I answered the phone. "Kayla, can you come to my work? I'd rather do this in person" Tara said softly and I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah sure, when?" I asked and sat down on the edge of my bed. "As soon as you can" She spoke through the phone. "Yeah okay" I said and hung up, placing my phone beside me.

Jax took me to St Thomas in the truck. We didn't really speak and he understood why as I sat biting my nails.

We pulled up to the hospital and he parked the truck in an empty parking space. "Do you want me to come in?" Jax asked me and I shook my head. "No, I'd rather do it alone" I replied and gave him a small smile as I shut the door.

I walked into St. Thomas and immediately the smell of cleanliness filled my nose, a smell I wasn't used to back at the clubhouse.

I slowly walked over to the elevator and pressed the button. After a minute of waiting the bell went and the doors opened.

Two people were already stood in the elevator, they gave me a weird vibe but I brushed it off and stepped in. I pressed the '3' button and the doors shut leaving me alone with the 2 men.

As I stood looking at the doors one of the men leaned into me and grabbed my bum "You know I like girls in a cut" He whispered to me. I spun around and slapped him, leaving him and the other guy stunned. "Don't you dare touch me!" I exclaimed as the doors opened and walked out.

Butterflies flew around my stomach as I walked to Tara's office. I stood for a few seconds before knocking lightly.

"Come in" Tara spook through the shut door. I twisted the handle and stepped in, seeing Tara sitting in her chair with paper in front of her. Tara looked up at me and smiled them motioned for me to sit down in the seat opposite her.

I sat down and played with my thumbs as she looked for another bit of paper.

"Kayla, you've not got any STI's or STD's but" Tara paused as she sighed. "You're pregnant" She looked at me, sympathy written all over her face.

I sat there in shock, not saying a word. It felt as if my heart had been ripped from chest. I looked down at my feet and then back at Tara. My eyes were filling with tears and soon they began to fall.

I put my elbows on Tara's desk and put my head in my hands as the tears kept falling.

After a while I had finally brought myself back together and looked back up at Tara and she looked like she was about to cry herself.

"I'm sorry, Kayla. I know you wouldn't want this... I can have a look at abortion clinics if you wa-" I cut her off as soon as those words left her mouth. "No, I don't want an abortion. I've never believed in abortions, killing a small unborn child who doesn't even have the ability to tell us what they want. It's not right - and I won't do it" I said softly, wiping the tears from my face.

P.S that is not my opinion on abortions before people start commenting.

Tara nodded, understanding what I said. "Do you want me to call Jax or someone?" She asked me, I could also hear the sympathy in her voice. "Call Jax and Ope" I force a smile at her and she nods, picking her phone up and dialling a number.

It had been half an hour since Tara broke the news and by now I was sitting on the sofa, being hugged by my brother, Jax.

"Kayla, you're strong enough to do this. You know and everyone else knows this wasn't your fault" Jax said to me as I sobbed into his chest. I knew it wasn't my fault but all I could keep thinking was what if I hadn't left my house to go for a run, what if someone had just came with me, what if this club never even existed.

I was sat crying into Jax when Opie walked in, his face immediately dropping. "What's happened?" He asked, pointing towards me. "She's pregnant" Tara said quietly and softly. Opie looked at me with sympathy in his eyes and rushed over to give me a hug.

I've always been close to Opie since he's my brothers best friend. I've told him basically everything and he protects me like I'm his own flesh and blood. I'd take a bullet for Opie and I'm pretty sure he'd take a bullet for me.

After my little sob session at St Thomas it was time to face the music and tell everyone else. I wasn't sure how I was going to do it or if someone else was going to tell everyone, but either way they needed to know I was pregnant.

The drive to the Clubhouse was silent, not a word had been spoken and the radio wasn't even on.

When we pulled up, I sighed a sigh of nervousness. Jax came round my side of the truck and put his arm around me, reassuring me that he was gonna be there for me.

Everyone inside the clubhouse was chatting to one an another. When juice saw me He immediately ran over and gave me a hug. "Jax can you tell everyone? I want to tell Juice alone" I asked my brother as he stood beside me. He nodded and I smiled back to him as me and Juice went back to the dorm.

We sat down and Juice held my hand as I prepared myself for what I was about to tell him. "I-I-I'm pregnant" I stuttered and said softly, trying to avoid eye contact. "It's the guys who, you know, isn't it?" Juice asked me and I nodded, still looking down and our intertwining fingers. "But the baby needs a dad, Juice. I hated growing up without mine, sure I had everyone at the club but I never knew my own father and I want you to raise this baby like your own but I don't want to pressure you into it" I told him, eventually looking into his deep brown eyes.

"I will, kayls. I will" Juice said and kissed me, passionately. Juice pulled away and looked right into my eyes. "Kayla, I love you" Juice spoke and I was taken back a bit. I loved him but he never knew it, I thought I was just a fuck buddy to him but apparently not. "I love you too, Juice" I softly said back, leaning in to kiss Juice.

Short-ish chapter, sorry. But the next chapter is going to take place after the baby is born :) -T x