• Chapter 13 • I want you back •

It had been 3 days since the guys had found me and I hadn't left the dorm room. I just lay in bed, all day everyday hoping and praying I was in a dream.

I had bruises and cuts all over me and not to mention I felt a lot of pain ... down there.

I hadn't spoke to anyone about what happened, Not Jax, not Chibs, not Opie, no one. It felt so surreal to me and until I was ready, I wasn't opening up to anyone. Jax has tried to speak to me but I couldn't get the courage to tell him even though I wanted to.

I had cried myself to sleep the last couple nights since being back home and every night I had nightmares about what had happened.

I got snapped out of my daydream as I heard the door open and in came Jax with a bowl of cereal and some water.

"Kayls, you've got to eat....please" he spoke quietly as he came in the room, sitting on the end of the bed. I nodded and sat up slowly, wincing at the pain. Jax handed me the bowl and spoon and I slowly dug in.

Once I had finished, which must say took me a while, Jax handed me the glass of water and I chugged it down like water was going out of fashion.

I placed the glass down on the table beside the bed and looked at Jax. "Jax, come here" I said quietly and he made his way beside me. He lay beside me and I put my head on his chest. "If I tell you this, promise not to tell the rest of the club or anyone for that matter until I'm ready" I said as he stroked my hair. "I promise babe" Jax replied and I sighed. "They beat me but you already know that but they also" I paused as a tear ran down my cheek. "Raped me, multiple times" I continued and said quietly, a little part of me hoping he didn't hear the words that came out my mouth. By now multiple tears had came out my eyes and were running down my face. "Kayla" Jax spoke softly and lifted my head so he was looking at me.

"We're gonna sort those guys out, no one does that to you and gets away with it. Not Jason, not them. As soon as you're ready to tell everyone, we'll sort them out" Jax said to me and I nodded in reply, placing my head down on his chest again.

We lay there for half an hour before Opie came in. "Juice wants to speak to you, Kayla" he smiled at me and I sighed. I had to face him at some point and I guess right now I needed him. Juice cheated on me but my feelings for him were still there and no matter how hard I tried, they wouldn't go away.

"Okay, can you get him to come here?" I asked Opie and he nodded in reply. Jax slowly got up and kissed my head as he walked out. "I love you, Kayls" Jax smiled at me as he walked to the door. "I love you too" I forced a smile back and he left the room, leaving me alone before Juice came.

I sat staring at the wall when juice came in. He took one look at me and sighed in sadness. "Kayla, babe" Juice said softly and lay beside me, his arm hugging me. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking...honestly" Juice said to me and kissed my forehead, tracing soft lines on the side of my arm.

"Please don't do it again" I managed to choke out and I could feel him nod. "Never again" Juice spoke to me and lifted my head so it was in line with his.

He crashed his lips onto mine and we kissed, the kiss wasn't too hard nor too passionate. He rolled me over softly so he was on top of me, his legs at each side of my body.

I pulled back from the kiss and sighed. "Juice, I need to tell you something" I said and he looked at me puzzled. "You're not pregnant are you?" He raised and eyebrow and I chuckled. "No, we always used protection....fuck knows what you've got" I laughed at him as he lay down beside me. "Hey, I've only got aids" Juice said jokingly and we both laughed.

"But on a serious matter" I said, pausing before I continued the sentence. "When I was taken hostage, they.....raped me" I said softly as I traced small pictures onto his chest. A tear rolled down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away before Juice noticed it was ever there

"Kayla..." Juice whispered softly to me. "They done it multiple times and really rough, I'm still sore" I said quietly, as if there was people listening through the door.

At this point I was crying and Juice had sat up to cuddle me. I cried onto his shirt and I guess you could his shirt had been soaked with my tears. "Did they use...a condom?" Juice asked me and that was when it hit me. "Shit no" I said and wiped my tears away. I sat up quickly and winced at the pain due to the rape and bruises & cuts.

"Where are you going?" Juice asked me as I slowly walked towards the door. "I need to tell Tara..." I said to juice and he sighed at me. "She can help, Juice" I spoke, walking out the room and into the main bar/lounge.

"Kayla!" My mom gasped and I smiled at her. "Where's Tara?" I asked as she finished hugging me. "Outside, why?" My mom asked me and I sighed. "I can't tell you yet....I'm not ready" I spoke to her and rubbed her arm and then I walked out the clubhouse on a hunt to find Tara.

I stepped out the door and there was Tara, sitting alone on the bench watching the guys fix cars and motorbikes.

I tapped her shoulder, startling her a little bit. "Oh Kayla, you gave me a heart attack.....Kayla!!" She exclaimed once she had realised I was out of bed. "If I tell you something you need to make sure it's confidential right? Like I was a patient talking to a doctor" I said and she raised an eyebrow of concern at me. "Yeah, sure babe" She said and I took a deep breathe in. "I need checkups, they raped me....roughly and with no protection" I said and looked down, twiddling my thumbs as she took it in. "Oh my god, Kayla. Yeah sure, let's go now" Tara said and we jumped in her car. Her plan was to phone my mom and brother when we got to the hospital.

After all the tests were done, Tara came back. "They need to get sent to the lab but some good news is these cuts will heal just fine without scarring" She smiles at me as I sat in the chair, wearing an ugly hospital gown.

I'm gonna miss out the part where Tara tells Kayla about her vagina

"Test results will be back in about 2 weeks, and I'll pick them up when I'm at work" Tara smiled at me and allowed me to put my clothes back on.

As we drove home I couldn't help but wonder if I was pregnant. What if I was? I'm 17 and me & Juice are god knows what. I don't have my own house and I certainly couldn't raise a baby but I wouldn't want to get an abortion.

I stared at the window as Tara drove back from St. Thomas. All those thoughts were going through my mind before I finally fell asleep.

Interesting things are coming up :) only 7 chapters left but don't worry because I have another sons of anarchy book being written and I might make a sequel. - T x

The Daughter of the Sons • Sons of Anarchy Fan Fiction • Completed जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें