• Chapter 10 • Slut •

I walked into the clubhouse and instantly the smell of alcohol and cigarettes filled my nose. I screwed my face up and sat at the bar beside Happy.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the doctor who was taking care of me when I was shot, Osbourne. She was talking to Juice, batting her eyelashes and twirling her hair. I took a shot and walked over. "Sorry, he's taken" I smiled and gave Juice a cuddle. "Can't a girl just get a ride off a biker?" She said and I scoffed. "Yes you can, just not off this biker" I replied putting emphasis on the 'this'. I sarcastically smiled at her and walked off, Juice following behind me.

My mom doesn't mind me and Juice going out now, at the start she wasn't fond but I guess she's gotten used to the fact he makes me happy.

It was later into the night and I went to the dorm room to get another pack of smokes I left. I opened the door handle and heard a little scream. When I looked in I saw Juice, in bed with the Hayley (Osbourne).

"Kayla, this isn't what it looks like" Juice quickly said and I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "It never is" I said quietly and slammed the door shut.

"Kayla darling, what's wrong?" My mom asked me as I stormed through the clubhouse. "Check the dorm room" I shouted back and slammed the door that leads into the clubhouse.

I drove away on my bike and decided tomorrow was the day I was going to make Juice jealous.

It was 6pm the next day and I had just finished putting my hoop earrings in when I heard the doorbell go. I knew instantly it was Matthew.

The club was having a party since Tacoma boys came down for the weekend. My outfit was sexy and I knew my mom wouldn't allow it but tonight was my night. (Outfit above)

I let Matthew in and he looked me up and down, smiling as he did. "You look hot" He smirked and I smiled back. "You don't look too bad yourself, now cmon" I said and shut the door, locking it after. We then hopped onto my bike and drove to the clubhouse.

We could hear the music playing as we pulled up. We got off my bike and walked into the clubhouse with Matthews arm around my shoulders.

As we walked in I saw Juice stare at us. He was sitting beside Hayley. I looked away quickly and we headed to the bar.

"Kayla Teller what on earth do you think you're wearing?" My mom asked me in a serious tone. "Lighten up mom, I'm 17" I rolled my eyes at her and she just looked at me for a second before walking away.

"2 shots of tequila, Chucky" I shouted over to chuck who was serving drinks with the prospects. He handed them over and Matthew just looked at me. "Woah, what happened to his hands?" Matthew asked me and I chuckled. "You don't need to know" I laughed and we necked our shots.

Me and Matthew got up to dance as Shake that came on. Jax hates this song but I loved it and he knew it.

As me and Matthew were dancing I looked over to Jax and seen Ima flirting with him. "I'll be back in a minute" I said to Matthew and left him on the dance floor.

I walked over to Jax and Ima as Ima hugged my brother. "Do I really have to tell you to get out, again?" I raised my eyebrow at her and she rolled her eyes. Her nose had a bandage on it because I had broke it and to say I was proud was an understatement. She smirked and reached into her bag pulling a gun out.

I got my gun from my holster and pointed at her. "Put your gun down" she shouted at me. At this point everyone in the club, even my mother had their guns out pointing towards Ima.

"You see all these people, Ima? And 90% of them have a gun pointed towards you. If you shoot me, even if you don't kill me. They'll kill you" I said tightened my grip on the gun.

Ima sighed and put her gun back, storming out the clubhouse.

I strolled back to Matthew and the music started again. "Remind me not to get on your bad side" He said to me. I smiled and looked at him. "I don't think you ever could" I smirked and he leaned in and kissed me.

When he pulled back he looked over at Juice and looked back to me. "Why does that guy keep staring at us?" Matthew asked me and I dragged him back to the bar.

I took another shot before starting my story. "Me and that guy, his names Juice, were dating and I walked in on him riding that slut so were over and I guess he can't handle a breakup" I said and gave a beer to Matthew. "Why would someone want to cheat on you? Ever" Matthew said and kissed me again. Surprisingly this kiss was passionate unlike before and before we knew it, we were in the dorm room.

PLEASE READ
I have noticed the chapters getting views within the first hour they are published so if you are reading the story and are enjoying it could you please vote on each chapter? Thank you x

Sorry this chapters kinda short and sucks. I didn't have an idea so that was my idea -T x