Prologue

Knock. Knock. Knock.

The furious pounding on door continued. Lucious groaned. It was an annoying sound. The girl on his lap took a puff of the blunt then passed it to him.

"Vernon man. Get that shit." He commanded then took a puff hiself.

Vernon grumbled something under his breath then got up. The girl on Lucious's lap moved to straddle him. He diddnt mind. The girl knew what she was getting into.

Lucious diddnt do relationships....or so he thought. The girl who's name he forgot began to kiss on his neck and grind on him. He was momentarily lost in the actions. That was untill Vernon sucked in a breath then breathed out damn.

Lucious looked at him to see him peeking out the blinds. Vernon pulled back then fixed his clothes in the mirror.

"Who is it?" Lucious asked taking another puff. Groaning when the knocking started up again.

"I don't know. She's FINE as fuck bro." Vernon breathed out checking hiself again. The girl in on his lap rolled her eyes.

Vernon opened the door and was met with Cookie. She was a rather curvy short girl. Her breasts were a little over average nice and perky. The black tank top showed the swell of then in her sports bra.

Her waist was small and her hips were very wide. Along with that came a nice ass in her red Jordan basketball shorts. It was big and bubbly.

Vernon wondered what it felt like. Her hair was pulled up into a bun. You could tell it was long. To be real she looked ready to fight. Her red and black Jordan's were laced up tight.

"I'm looking for Bunky. I heard he hung around here." Cookie spoke her tone clipped.

She just wanted to get a hold of Bunkys ass. She had a shitty day trying to find a job. Then she got home to a crying Carol. Who said Bunky had hit her. She was fired up. Asking around she was sent to this house.

"Yea. He does. Why you looking for him baby?" Vernon flirted.

Lucious could only see Vernon he was curious to know who was on the other side of the door. Vernon was never the best flirter. He heard the girl suck her teeth.

"Look is he here or not?" She snapped at him.

" Chill little mama. Forget him. Let me holla at you." He flirted again.

Cookie gritted her teeth. Ever since she moved here guys just think she's a slab of meat. It was beyond infuriating.

"I don't want to holla at you. IS BUNKY HERE?" She snapped her temper rising.

Lucious figured it was about time to see
what was going on. The firecracker outside peaked his curiosity. Most girls wanted a chance at any of the boys in his circle. You know to get money. As he begun to get up Vernon popped off.

" Damn Bitch."

Before Lucious could even get up off the couch he heard the smack. It was loud and echoed of the walls. Cookie slapped the dog shit outta Vernon.

He stumbled back from the blow. It was like scorching heat. Cookie advanced on him closing the distance stepping into the house.

"Who you calling a bitch Mark?" She growled.

Lucious was shocked he hopped up to stop any further confrontation. The girl he saw was breathtaking. He wondered where she came from. He hasn't seen her around.

"Woah! Chill the fuck out!" Lucious yelled. As he got closer he noticed how small she was. She couldn't hit that hard he thought. She glanced at him then her attention went back to Vernon who was holding his face. His lip was busted and bleeding.