Chapter 15

Cookie tried to keep her mug while she cooked. The intro to Zapp & Roger's "I wanna be your man" blasted through the speakers suddenly. It's volume increased as it played. Cookie rolled her eyes, but a slight snicker left her.

She and Lucious got into a petty argument about an hour ago. He underestimated her ability to hold a grudge. Shed been ignoring him since.

She felt his approach. Those fimilar tingles erupting over her skin. His cologne wrapping around her. She inhaled deeply. She love the way he smelled.

His strong arms wrapped around her waist pulling her into his chest. He started to sway to the song. She kept up her act going about like he wasn't there. He soon started singing the song in her ear.

"I want to be your man." He sung to her.

He kissed her neck slowly. He paid extra attention to that one spot on her neck that made her knees weak. A smile cracked it's way across her mean mug.

"Stop." She giggled. He smiled against her skin.

"Are you done being mad at me?" He asked contiuing to say to the song.

"Yes." She chuckled. He grinned kissing her neck again. She squirmed in his hold causing him to groan. His manhood starting to stir.

"Lucious...let me finish dinner. I gotta get Carol back." She whined.

"So...ill be quick." He spoke running his hands up her side's.

"Nothing about you is quick Lucious." Cookie sighed.

"Aye girl you better be happy about that." He spoke. She turned to look at him.

"Trust me. Im very happy and very very grateful daddy." Cookie purred. He groaned biting his lips.

"See you get to talking like that and wonder why I cant keep my hands off you girl." He growled. She smirked turning the stove off.

"Too bad." She teased.

"Carol foods done!" She called walking past Lucious. He grinned and smacked her ass. She playfully scowled at him over her shoulder.

"Good cause I'm hungry." Carol cheered.

They sat down and ate in comfortable silence. Lucious and Carol exchanging jokes. Cookie smiled she loved the fact that they got along so well. By the end of the night Carol was whinning about heading home.

Lucious gave Cookie his keys to drive her home. He was gonna head to Vernons real quick to grab something. After a quick stop at the store Cookie and Carol were walking into D's mom's house.

"Cookie!" Shay screamed. Cookie chuckled as the girl ran up. She was the youngest of D's 3 sisters.

"Hi Shay." Cookie grinned hugging her. She saw the other two girls running around the corner.

"COOKIE!" They yelled in unison. They rushed her.

"Asia, Mya. Good to see you to." Cookie chuckled. Asia was the oldest at 16, Mya at 15, and Shay at 7.

"I knew you were here." Cookie heard D's mom speak from the doorway. Cookie beamed at her.

"Hi mama Effie." Cookie spoke walking over to her and hugging her.

"I got snacks." Carol cheered. The girls squealed.

"Girls go on upstairs lights out at 9." Effie spoke. They nodded Carol walked up yo Cookie and fave her a hug before following the girls up the stairs

"You got a minute to catch up with an old lady." Effie joked.

"Of course Mama Effie. How have you been?" Cookie asked.