Chapter 7

2 months later.....

Cookie slipped on her jersey leaving it open over her white tanktop. She rushed down the stairs to stop the annoying knocking Desmonè was doing.

"Damn bitch. I said ight." Cookie snapped opening the door.

Des laughed. Cookie shut the door stepping out. She gave Cookie a once over, before narrowing her eyes at Cookie.

"Bitch are you fucking?" Desmonè asked. Cookies eyes widened.

"No. Why would you say that." Cookie spoke.

"Cause you filling out bitch. Ain't no way someone ain't in between them legs." Des joked as they walked down the steps.

" Des joked as they walked down the steps

"I'm not like you." Cookie clapped back. Desmonè glared at Cookie.

"Touchè bitch, not everyone can be holy fruit." Des responded. Cookie laughed.

"Holy fruit?" Cookie asked. Des nodded laughing.

"Where's Unique?" Cookie asked.

"With her new man." Des responded.

They continued to chat as they walked to the shaved ice stand. They walked eating their snow cones. Cookie was starting to get good with streets. She could figure her way around Philly alone now.

"So...you and Lucious? What's up with that?" Des asked.

"Nothings up with that. He's like my bestfriend." Cookie blushed. Desmonè sucked her teeth.

"Your bestfriend that you make out with." Des chuckled. Cookie blushed hard.

"Its been months and you ain't get you some? You betta hurry before these rats get him." Des continued. Cookie smacked her lips.

"If he want one of these thirst bucket bitches, he can have one. We ain't together." Cookie spoke although the thought made her uncomfortable.

"There is no way you two aren't something. Look at the way he looking at you." Des spoke.

Cookie furrowed her brows in confusion. Looking up sure enough his eyes were locked on her as his boys spoke to him. She blushed looking down.

"Nothings up with that." Desmonè mocked Cookies words.

Cookie elbowed her. She could feel his eyes on her as they approached. Those tingles that she developed when he was near erupted. Lucious licked his lips. She looked good. He pulled her into his body when he was close enough. She giggled.

"Where's mine?" He asked looking at her shaved ice.

"At the stand." She clapped back. He sucked his teeth.

"Naw it's right here." He spoke lifting the hand that held the cone up to his lips.

She frowned when he ate some. Snatching her hand back she grumbled under her breath. Lucious chuckled, he leaned down pecking her lips. He groaned softly. The more she came around the harder it was for him to control hiself.