Chapter 21

A few months later.....

"Aye where Vernon at?" Lucious snapped.

Everyone shrugged placing the money on the table. Lucious shook his head. Today was the day that Ghosts cut of the profits went out to him. Vernon was no where to be found.

"Last I heard he was having a party." Bunky spoke.

"Man fuck...Don let's roll." Lucious groaned. He walked out the door seeing the girls on the porch.

"I'll be back." Lucious spoke to Cookie over his shoulder.

She nodded bouncing Andre on her lap while the girls continued to spill on their weeks events. He hoped Vernon hadn't done no stupid shit. Last time he had a party he almost hot robbed.

Lucious felt his hope dwindling as they pulled up. People passed out in his yard. Cups and beer cans everywhere. Don started kicking people waking up and clearing them out.

The house reeked of alcohol, and sweaty bodies. Lucious stepped over shoes, bodies, and trash. He groaned seeing Vernon passed out on his couch shirtless. Two half naked girls strung out over his lap.

"Vernon!" Lucious snapped. Don opened up the blinds bringing in sunlight. The two girls stirred peeking up at them.

"Y'all gotta bounce." Don spat. The girls sucked their teeth getting up and searching for their clothes.

Lucious observed the area. He sighed. He knew Vernon was swaying, but he diddnt think he fell of the wagon. He saw lines of white girl on the table. He bent down and started slapping Vernon.

"V....Vernon...Get Yo ass up!" Lucious snapped. He groaned his eyes popping open then squeezing shut again.

"Yo that light." He groaned.

"Naw...Get Yo ass up." Lucious snapped.

He and Don shared a look. They shook their heads the each grabbed onto him. They drug him to his bathroom and shoved him in the shower turning on the cold water.

"What the fuck yo?" Vernon snapped.

"What the hell is up with you. Dipping yo nose in the shit huh?"Lucious spat as he climbed out of the tub and slipped.

"I'm a grown ass man." Vernon responded pulling hiself off the floor.

"Yeah doing stupid shit V." Lucious hissed. Vernon stumbled out of the bathroom to his dresser. He pulled out a few wads of cash and threw them at Lucious.

"That's Ghosts pay." Vernon spoke. He diddnt care he was soaking wet. He stumbled back into the living room and sat down. Taking a rolled up 100 dollar bill he put it to his nose leaning down.

"Aw Hell Naw!" Lucious snapped swiping the coke onto the floor. Vernon glared at him.

"Chill Lucious..." Vernon spat. Lucious shook his head.

"Untill you clean yo self up again V. You can find yourself a new line of work to pay for your poison." Lucious sighed. Vernon pulled out a bag of coke and looked up at him.

"Yeah ok." He spoke sarcastically.

"I'm serious V. Don't bring yo ass by the house. You ain't about to be around my boy like this." Lucious spoke walking to the door. Don shook his head.

"You was clean V. What happened man?" Don asked.

"Life happened nigga." Vernon spat cutting a new set of lines. Don sighed and left the house. They got in the car and drove off. Lucious brushed past the girls not saying anything. Cookie stood handing Don Andre.