Chapter 20

3 months later.......

Cookie pulled her hair into a bun, then washed her hands. She was putting icing on the cake. Carol had just turned 15. Cookie let her throw her birthday party at the house. All her little ratchet friends from school were here. Girls she's never met before, but if those are her friends, so be it.

They booming laughter of her husband rung into the kitchen. In his arms Andre. He walked over to her kissing her on the cheek. He stood to her side his hand loosely hanging from her waist.

"When are you coming to claim your seat woman?" Lucious asked referring to her usual seat on his lap while he played cards.

"When I'm done." Cookie responded. Andre wiggled in Lucious's arms looking at the the frosting. Cookie and Lucious both caught his line of sight.

"Lucious you better not." Cookie spoke.

"What? It's not like it'll kill him." Lucious laughed.

"Besides, remember what Effie said we gotta transition him to baby food around this time." Lucious added.

"Yeah, baby food not creamy sugar." Cookie voiced. Lucious shrugged. He dipped his finger into the icing and put alittle into Andres mouth. Cookie scowled. Andre happily babbled.

"See he likes it." Lucious grinned.

"Give me my baby." She spoke rolling her eyes. She grabbed Andre from Lucious who was eating the icing.

"Carry the cake." She spoke.

"Give me a kiss." He responded. She sighed and pecked his lips. He dramatically leaned against the fridge like he was gonna pass out.

"That's the real sugar right there." He joked. Cookie grinned.

"I can't stand you." She laughed at he followed behind her with the cake in hand. They walked into the living room setting the cake on the table.

"Happy birthday Love." Cookie grinned hugging Carol. The partygoers attacked the cake. Cookie grinned looking around her home. The various faces. She smiled, this was her family.

 She smiled, this was her family

9 months later.....

Lucious cruised in his car heading hone after going over to D's to collect this moths bread. After Rashad's was taken out just as Ghost said they inherited a shit ton of territory. So much so Lucious gave D the old territory. Like a sub division, he worked under Lucious's eyes.

He had a few homies that worked under him. It was working beautifully. Despite the fact that Frank's crew ventured to far from the lines. Just cause they worked for the same guy diddnt mean they weren't competition.

Lucious got out of his car heading into the home. He headed straight upstairs into his bedroom. Sliding his dresser over he opened one of the safes Ghost had installed. Lucious had to admit Ghost's old crib was the shit.