Chapter 14

The crew was blowing up. Everyone was doing something. The boys ran in and out of the house on a mission. Sales were extremely high. It seems the customers did notice the change, but not as they would have thought.

With the slight shortage they were now buying more looking for that same high. Lucious had no choice, but to allow the girls to package. They had turned the guest room into a high efficient packaging place.

They were dishing out the dope just as fast as the boys were selling. It had been this way for about a few weeks. The cash back was crazy. Was here and there. Bags full, money just lying on the tables. Things were defiantly looking up.

Well untill they ran out of dope. So why not call the runner. At the momment it seemed like that was a good idea right?

Wrong.

Now Lucious and Cookie sat in a large Cadillac SUV. Sleek black, leather seats the whole sha-bang. The down side...They say between 4 bulky men. Staring at them ready for them to make the slightest move, hands on their guns.

Cookie was alittle shaken. Lucious had a slight unease. He kept his head high unphased. He gripped Cookies hand giving her a reassuring squeeze. He was utterly pissed at the woman, but that could wait.

She insisted on comming with. Refusing to leave his side. A part of him was proud of her, another part was irritated she could be so head strong sometimes. It turned out that they ran through two shipments in one month.

That was suspicious itself, not only that but they had the case to back up their sales. It was double almost triple the usual amount. Ghost wanted to see him.

Yes....see him. No one has ever seen Ghost and lived to tell about it. Though why would they die? For bringing in money? Lucious made arrangements if something was to happen Don was in charge and no one was to tell Carol the truth about what happened if something was to happen.

It felt like they've been riding forever. In just pure silence. Cookies nerves grew the longer she sat. Her leg starting to bounce. Lucious placed his mother hand on her knee. His subtle movements trying to calm her. He leaned down slowly his breath flowing over her face.

"Quit." He whispered. She grunted softly.

"Calm down." He whispered sitting back up straight.

Cookie damn near screamed when the car stopped. The man who seemed to be in charge nodded his head at the door. 2 men slipped out and waited for Cookie and Lucious to slide out. Followed by the last to guys.

Cookie gaped at the house in front of her. It was bigger then anything she's seen before. Lucious also took his moment of awe as well.

"Damn." Cookie breathed out.

They looked up the stairs seeing a woman standing there. Instead of looking all mad and pissed she was smiling. She made her way down the stairs and greeted the two.

"Welcome." She smiled. Cookie smiled back extending a hand. They shook.

"Guys shoo. I'm sure you're intimidating them." The woman snapped at the men. They nodded and walked off. She sighed in releif.

"Excuse them. Now shall we. My husband is waiting to meet you guys." The woman spoke walking back up the stairs. Cookie and Lucious followed.

"I'm Kelly by the way." Kelly smiled.

"Nice to meet you." Cookie spoke up her nerves settling. They walked in the doors of the home. Cookie grinned it was just as beautiful on the inside.

"Ghost bring yo ass out!" She suddenly called out. Her voice echoing in the room. Echoing footsteps approached.

"Girl if you don't hush up. I just put Messiah down woman." A voice yelled back.