fuck boy part 3 / boyf riends

my my my ((eyyy get it? troye sivan? the new song? ahaha...okay sorry)) you guys want more so im giving you more so here you go babes. i love you all kisses mwah 💌

michael's p.o.v

after crying for what felt like forever i got up from my bed and went to change. i hissed at the sudden pain on my lower body and sighed. right...something was inside of me last night. i went downstairs to eat and just sat there looking at nothing.

what happened last night shouldn't have happened. jeremy heere is and always will be a fuck boy. he doesn't care about others feelings and just fucks people for his own pleasure. that asshole...he took my virginity away.

i stood up and grabbed my backpack to leave. i got my phone out and texted both evan and connor. they are all i have left...

"guys...meet me at the front of the school...i have something to say" i pressed send and continued hearing some music. it was the only source that made me feel at ease even if things are terrible

once i saw the gates that teens went through to get to the front of the school i felt myself tense up. i made it to the front and saw evan and connor standing there looking around with worried faces.

"babe there!" i hear evan say and they ran up to me. i looked at them both and teared up even more.

"michael...what's wrong?" connor asked and i looked at him. the words he told me about jeremy repeated in my head and i suddenly let it out. i sobbed into my hands as evan hugged me.

"michael...tell us what happened" i held evan tightly as i explained in a weird tone.

"jeremy...w-we've been texting for weeks a-and h-he came over s-since i was l-lonely. i was so so stupid to have believed that h-he liked me. he just...used me. h-he kissed me and i...let him....w-we had sex. o-once i woke u-up the next day, h-he was gone and he said he was high and s-stupid...he took my v-virginity guys h-he ruined me! i-im so sorry and s-so stupid and i-" i got cut off by connor hitting the brick wall with his foot.

"who does this guy think he is?!...no. i won't let this continue. he messed with the wrong person" connor was angry. i knew never to mess with connor when he's mad. everyone knew even the teachers. everyone feared him well apart from evan zoe alana jared and of course myself.

i pulled away and sniffed. evan went up to connor and hugged him.

"babe....teach this kid a lesson" connor pulled away and nodded. he looked at me with sadness in his eyes and walked off. i knew something bad was going to happen. evan knew something bad was going to happen. we both knew.

"this will all sort out michael...let's go to the library okay?" he extended his hand and i held onto it tightly. i love evan and connor so much. they help me with everything. i never want them to leave my side.

connor's p.o.v

i liked jeremy. i really thought he would change as a person but...this had gone too far. he fucked my best friend. he broke my best friends heart. he will never ever have my forgiveness. he is officially dead to me.

i turned a corner and saw him laughing with his friends so i walked over to them. one guy looked at me and his eyes immediately widened.

"hey asshole!" everyone turned around and i immediately punched jeremy in the face. i grabbed his shirt and looked at him in the eyes with rage.

"YOU ARE COMING WITH ME ASSHOLE! WE HAVE GOT LOTS TO DISCUSS. IF ANY OF YOU CUNTS FOLLOW ME OR SAY ONE FUCKING WORD ILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU NEVER EVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY. YOU CAN KISS ALL YOUR FUTURE CHILDREN GOODBYE...GOT IT?!" everyone nodded and i dragged jeremy out the door to the back of the school. no one is ever there so i threw him to the wall and rolled my eyes.