punk and pastel / treebros

hello hello hello!

so here begins the many stories that people request to me! there's a lot of requests ((surprisingly)) and im gonna try to do all if not some of them while i try to come up with my own stories

okay! so this was requested by @IcelandsLicorice and @AliceWishie ! i hope i do you proud 🍓

okay let's do this !  🌱

connor's p.o.v

i woke up to tiny pebbles being thrown at my window at around 7:00 sharp. the noise was so unbearable, i thought i was going to loose my mind. i arose from my bed and walked over to the window.

i looked down and saw it was jesse and mac. they were in their usual attire which was always black jackets, black shirts, black jeans, black black black. it was quite nice.

"hey murphy, get your flat ass down here, i wanna beat a bright coloured persons ass today!" jesse said as he threw more pebbles. i opened the window and one hit my head which made me groan.

"bitch, im up im up, just wait alright, also quite your ass already" i closed the window and closed the curtain. i sighed as i went over to my dresser to pick my outfit. black shirt, black leather jacket, black jeans, docs, and a beanie. my hair was all over the place but it worked since i dyed it red.

i walked over to the bathroom and put my piercings on and smirked in the mirror. this always suited me. i grabbed my satchel and headed out the door to greet my friends.

"finally, you take forever dude, come on i have to tell you who's ass i wanna beat" he threw me his keys and i sighed. i walked into his car and put the key in. i pressed my foot on the petal and started to drive as we heard a bit of heavy metal. it hurt my ears but i couldn't say shit.

"so, who's ass do you wanna kick?" i asked as i looked over at jesse. he pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of a boy smiling wide. he had a flower crown on and tinted lipstick. his sweater was baby blue and a bit oversized. he has tight skinny jeans on and vans on as well.

"his name is evan hansen. he's been the biggest pain in my ass. he's always...making me feel funny in my stomach and it makes me angry so i want to beat his ass" he said and i just blinked. jesse is truly an idiot.

"oh goodie, another jesse salazar beating" i said sarcastically and he nodded. i turned a right and found some parking about a couple minutes after. some people don't know how to fucking park.

we got out the car and started to walk inside. people kept their distance as we walked past them which really bothered me. sure we are all tall and wear black apparel all the time but we are human.

we walked inside the school building and immediately jesse groans. i looked over to where he was looking and saw that evan hansen kid he wants to beat.

"you want me to kick his ass for you?" i offered and he immediately cheered.

"oh yes please do! it's gonna look so sick" he said.

"he's gonna shit his pants, it's gonna be so funny" mac said with a slightly scary look in his eye. i nodded and walked over to him.

he looked over at me and immediately i felt myself stop. i stood in front of him as he stared at me.

"evan! you're gonna get your ass beatin! hey leave him alone" one of his friends said but he remained quiet.

"so uh...i-" i got cut off by him moving a strand of hair from my face. i blinked as he fixed it and smiled.

"you're really pretty, how come i've never seen you here before?" he asked softly and my head started to spin. my palms felt sweaty and my heart slowly started to beat. what the fuck?

"'who knows...hey how come you're not afraid, your friends literally ran as i was walking over here" i said and he let out a light giggle. he leaned into his locker and looked at me. his eyes were so blue, i thought they were fake but they aren't.

"jared, lily, phil, and annabeth are so afraid of punk people but i always found them fascinating...though you are certainly a very attractive punk" he said and i blushed a bit at how he was flirting with me.

"here" he pulled out a page from his little notebook and wrote something down. he folded it into a square and put it on my palm.

"it's my number, call or text me sometime, id like us to be more than friends soon" he winked before walking away. the bell rang and my friends ran over to me.

"why didn't you beat him!!" jesse yelled.

"it was going to be so epic man!!" mac cried.

they kept yelling at me and i just stared at evan, who entered his first period class. i felt myself look down at the paper and smile.

"hey jesse?" i looked at him and he looked back at me with a confused look on his face.

"yeah?" i opened the paper and saw two x's after the numbers and smiled even more.

"i can't beat him up, im gonna make him my future man" i started to walk to my class and both jesse and mac yelled out in confusion. i chuckled and looked at the paper.

'im so gonna text him' i thought and pulled my phone out. this should be interesting.

——-

after a month of not being here, how did i do? good? okay?? bad?? i really don't know :p

so, i kinda wanna leave this here but if you want a second part just leave a comment! this story can actually go somewhere lol

okay, well i have other things to do so ill come back soon! i love you all so much!

bye bye! 💕

-michelle 🍑