restricted romance part 2 / treebros

hello! so this is part two since the story is not finished and you guys wanted one! hope you enjoy

connor's p.o.v

"your homework is to finish the packet i gave you, be sure it's done since your grade will go down if you don't-" the teacher was cut off by the annoying bell and everything quickly left the class apart from me and surprisingly evan.

"so just the packet mr. davis?" i asked and he smiled. he knew i was the one of the best students in the school so he actually answered my questions.

"of course mr. murphy , and if you'd like extra credit just ask, though being the best student in my class you wouldn't need it" he said and then looked over at evan who just sat there.

"you can go now mr.hansen" he said but evan just blinked , looking like he didn't know what he was saying.

i blushed a bit and slowly walked over to him. he looked at me with this glow in his eyes, as if i was money or gold.

"hey evan? we need to go to our next class" i said and he suddenly realised what we said since he quickly packed his things in panic. he soon put his backpack on and looked at me

"uh...do you know where to go?" i asked and he tilted his head a bit. i looked over at his desk and saw his schedule there so i grabbed it and looked through. he had all my classes which made me happier than i expected.

"follow me, bye mr, davis" i gave a smile and mr.davis waved. as we were walking, evan grabbed my sleeve. i jumped and looked over at him. he was trying to say something but he couldn't get the words out.

"hey what-" i was about to ask what was the matter when i heard someone tell from behind us.

"OI, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH THE PR-...MY BROTHER?!" i turned around and saw a tall, dirty blonde haired guy come over with his gang behind him.

"eh? evan what the fuck are you doing with this dude? you know you-" he then stopped talking and just looked at me angrily, as if i did something wrong.

"stay away from him, he's more valuable than you'll ever be" he said to me, which pissed me off. i was about to push him when evan went between us and whispered in the guys ear

the guy soon sighed and looked at me. something was so odd but i couldn't put a finger on it.

"sorry for misjudging you, it's just my job to protect him from any danger" he said and bowed. i raised a brow as i looked at evan who was smiling softly.

evan soon grabbed my arm and started to walk to the right direction. i blushed a bit since no one ever grabs my arm or hugs me in that matter. i was touch deprived.

"so, our class will be at this door okay?" i said as we arrived to the class. he looked at the door number and nodded as he walked in. we sat down next to each other and someone, a girl specifically, was smiling wide once she saw evan. though, evan seemed upset being in the class

"evannn!!!" the girl stood up and ran to him, giving him a big tight hug. evan didn't hug back and just let it happen. then she kissed him which shocked me since i thought he was single.

evan pushed her away and covered his face, looking distressed. i immediately looked over to see if i could help him feel a bit better about what just happened.

he held my arm which seemed to annoy the girl i didn't know but at this moment, i didn't give a shit.

"alright guys, get out your textbooks, we have a lot of notes to take since your test is friday, now get your highlighters, pens, pencils, white outs, whatever so we can get started" the teacher said and we all took our textbooks apart from evan