fuck boy part 5 / boyf riends

jeremy p.o.v

"so..you want us to forgive you that easily jeremy? you became this dude who fucked every girl that walked" i was on my knees looking at both connor and evan.

they agreed to meet me after school just a few days after i left my very toxic group. i was alone during lunch which sucked but i was determined to change. i can't give up now.

"look connor evan i haven't had sex with anyone since michael and that was a month ago. a month! that's the longest ive ever been without sex so...you can tell im trying to change" evan turned around and scoffed.

"i don't trust you jeremy! we waited for you a whole year and the year you come into high school you become this jerk! i can't accept that...you even had sex with our best friend i mean how could you!" evan sniffed and connor had his arm around him.

"we are done here jeremy...we just can't trust you anymore " they both turned around and started to walk away but i couldn't this time. i need to prove to them no matter what.

"REMEMBER THAT DAY I BECAME FRIENDS WITH YOU!" they both stopped and i looked at them.

"that day....i was so scared that i would be a loner. i was barely in 6th grade and you two were 7th graders. you two weren't even together but would always hold hands and hug. i remember seeing you two and thinking how adorable it was" jeremy smiled remembering those memories.

"and i finally had the balls to talk to you two and...you actually didn't push me away like all the other kids. people thought i was weird for having braces for having a lunch box and for being too thin...but you two didn't care" evan looked at jeremy and teared up more. connor was getting emotional as well seeing jeremy looking so broken and on his knees.

"you guys were there for me and i wasn't there for you. i want to make it up to you and also....get michael to trust me. he liked me. i liked him back. even with or without the dare. i liked michael mell and i fucked everything up for myself. i want to change for michael but i can't do this alone. i swear from the bottom of my heart....please just...forgive me" jeremy gave them one more desperate look before he started to cry into his hands. evan looked at jeremy and sniffed

"jeremy..." evan walked over to him and bowed down. jeremy looked at him with tears still falling from his face.

"i can't forgive you yet...but we can help you..we care about michael and we can now tell that you care about him too" evan smiled and connor nodded.

"you have one opportunity heere. you gain michaels trust and we will forgive you. if you mess up i swear to fucking god i wi-" evan covered his mouth and looked at jeremy.

"one chance and that's it jeremy...okay?" jeremy wiped his eyes and sniffed. he nodded and stood up only to hug them both tightly and grinned

"thank you thank you thank you" evan didn't want to hug back but he missed hugging jeremy so he hugged back along with connor. it was jut like the last day of middle school for jeremy.

michael's p.o.v

ever since the whole jeremy incident ive started to change. i smoke almost everyday which i never usually do and i just didn't care what everyone thought of me.

i wanted to just jump off a building sometimes.

"michael...?" i looked up seeing connor looking at me and smiling. i just gave him a blank stare and looked down smoking my joint. i was never this blank.

"michael...would you like to meet someone new. someone that's not...him" i thought about it for a moment and remembered his smile. his warm soft smile. it wasn't like all the other smiles he gave to other people. when he smiled at me...it was so different.