8

This chapter may be a little familiar for those who have read Secretly Married since it is Book 1 of this series but I tweaked this a bit, a more personalized Lisa POV. Hope you like it :)

---------------------------

Lisa's POV

"So..." I broke the silence that's filling in the room, tension rising and I know myself that this isn't a good thing.

"You knew?" Jisoo unnie looking at Yoongi oppa who just scratched his forehead.

Yeah, this is definitely not a good thing.

Jisoo unnie's eyes landed on Chaeyoung.

Her family just left and we're all shock about the new information that we just found out.

Chaeyoung and Jimin were married, like legally married and not just some boyfriend and girlfriend.

They are married.

Then it all down into me. Everything that had happened. Those moments when Chaeyoung was crying so hard, those moments when she almost fainted after seeing a new scandal about Jimin being linked to some other girl. Or that time when she almost lost it after the Seulgi and Jimin incident.

Everything now made sense.

My eyes snapped to Chaeyoung's direction when she suddenly spoke. "I didn't tell him,"

But then Jisoo unnie just marched straight to her room.

Before she did, my eyes caught the sight of her pained expression, and it broke my heart into pieces.

"What sort of bullshit is this?" Jennie's voice roared across the room.

It is never a good thing when Jennie curse.

I bit my fingernail as I stare at the people in front of me.

The room was silent.

After Jennie snapping and Jisoo unnie walking out, the only thing you can hear in the room was everyone's irregular breathing.

Jennie had been silent the whole time while Jisoo unnie stays in her room. Yoongi oppa followed her but seeing the expression of Jisoo unnie earlier, I doubt he will be able to talk to her at this time.

I can't even understand everything that they've been talking about as my attention focused on Chaeyoung.

She was shaking. I wanted to move forward and hug her but I was frozen from my spot, unable to move.

I'm not sure if I'm in the position to do it at this point.

She has her husband. She doesn't need me right now.

And to be honest, I don't even know what to feel.

I looked down as I bite my lower lip.

We've been together for years.

We've spent thousands of sleepless nights for practice.

We all cry together as we fight hunger while we are on a diet.

We massage each other as our body sore from all the bruises we earn from doing a hard choreographed dance for our monthly evaluations.

We share each other's pain whenever one feels like giving up.

We did all things together, share each other's secrets because we're sisters.

We trusted each other.