14

Lisa's POV

"This is so good, I need more of this," I mumble as I continuously munch on the dark chocolate that Jungkook had bought for me.

After the whole incident inside my room,  we ended up cuddling on the couch in the living room as we watch some Korean drama that was currently airing.

What caught me surprise is the fact that Jungkook had actually bought me a lot of fruits and other food including some dark chocolates, credits to Chaeyoung for telling him.

"Are you sure you are allowed to eat all that Lisa?" he worriedly asked, his brows furrowed and I had to resist the urge to pinch his cute little cheeks. My body facing his direction as his eyes focused on the television. 

My adorable little bunny. 

"No...I want more, puuuhhleeaassee?!!!" I cooed which gave him no choice but to look back at me, giving the best puppy eyes that I can muster, my hands spread in front of him like I was asking for some penny as the last bite of dark chocolate on my hands already landed on my mouth. 

To my pleasure, Jungkook had been a sweetheart the entire period that I was pestering him. When I said pestering him, I meant asking him to do weird things like dancing like a robot in front of me and singing like a cow or something, if that is even possible. 

It was childish I know but I was tearing up the entire time, probably my hormones. And of course, I was still a little upset about what happened before. 

This prick actually made my heart suffer for months and now, he's suddenly telling me that he doesn't like Yeri? 

But technically speaking, he doesn't have to explain it to you. I thought to myself.

A lot of people kiss without any meaning behind it, what makes the kiss that we shared any different?

A long sigh escaped his lips before he grabs another pack of dark chocolate, his lips pouting and I had to stop myself from thinking dirty thoughts. 

"Lisa, promise me this will be the last. I'm not even sure if it's okay for you to eat these," he mumbled before breaking the chocolates into pieces. 

I was startled for a moment when he leaned closer, a bar of chocolate in his hand, feeding me like I'm some kind of a baby. 

His face was too close, I can clearly see the glint of sadness in his eyes. 

But why?

My heart fluttered for a moment and I wasn't able to move, my cheeks blushing, my mouth probably hanging wide open. 

Seeing his face from afar already makes my heart flip ninety degrees, what more if it's this close?

Lisa, move. Stop acting stupid. I panicked. 

In an instant, I started coughing straight to his face, my saliva spatting all over and he ended up closing his eyes as he took everything in.

Shit, I haven't even brushed my teeth yet. 

I was expecting for him to sneeze back at me like that video of him doing it with Taehyung oppa, but instead, he put down the bar of chocolate and gave me the glass of water from the top of the table. 

My eyes widen at his action. 

I was about to speak when he stopped me, instead, he urged me to drink the water which I did while he wipes his face with a tissue.

Why is he being patient?

"Jungkook..." I whispered. I bite my lower lip, my eyes getting teary. 

Perhaps due to my sensitive state, I started crying in front of him. 

I thought dark chocolates are supposed to give me happy hormones!

I felt his hands cupping my face as he gently wipes away the tears flowing down my cheeks. 

"Don't look at me, I look so stupid right now," I muttered, my lips puckered like a monkey.

He chuckled at my words before I felt him pulling me into a hug. My face now leaning on his chest and I was so sure his chest is now wet from tears. 

"You still look the most beautiful in my eyes, cupcake," he whispered and I felt my stomach churn in nervousness. 

Shit

"You're still pretty when you cry...and all the more when you just woke up, your face bare from any makeup," he added and I had squirm a little as I felt my heart doing a somersault inside my chest. 

Though my heart is fluttering from his words, I can't help but scowl a bit. He's telling me all this after I spent months crying and avoiding him. 

"Why are you even telling me this? I thought you wanted to pursue Yeri?" 

Even after he said that he didn't like Yeri contrary to what I assumed, I still can't disregard the fact that he basically asked me if the later will like him or not. 

The movement of his chest tells me that he is laughing and my blood started to boil in instant. I immediately pulled away from him and hit him on the chest. 

"You have the guts to laugh at me now? This is funny to you?" I scowled at him before turning my body to the direction of the television. 

"Jerk," I whispered. "And don't call me cupcake!" I pointed at him before focusing back my attention to the television, though I don't even know what show is on already.

"Sorry..." I heard him whispered, his hands brushing the hair from the back of my ear which I swatted immediately. 

I needed it to be firm from my resolve or I'll end up hugging him all over.

"Sorry for what? It's not like you have to tell me whoever you like. We practically just bicker with each other when we're together." I mumble, my hands grabbing the bag of chips from the table to make myself busy.

I heard a long sigh coming from his direction. 

"I know you were upset with me. You avoided all of my calls and you even locked yourself in your room the other day when we visited. If this is about my question the other time, forget it. I didn't mean it. I just--" he stopped midway and I turned my attention to him, my eyebrow raised and confusion visible from my eyes. 

He was scratching the back of his head. he always does this whenever he is nervous. 

But why will he get nervous?

"You just what?" I asked and I noticed the movement of his Adam apple, and his other hand was fanning his face.

"I just-," he gulped one more time, beads of sweats forming on his forehead.

But the air-conditioning was on. 

"Jungkook are you okay?" I asked, my hands reaching for his forehead to check his temperature. I wonder if he was actually sick all this time. 

Instead, he grabbed my hands as his eyes wandered straight to mine. Again, my heartbeat rate speed up in an instant, my chest about to burst. I really just can't handle Jungkook's intense stare

"I just wanted to confirm something. And I guess I made the wrong move," he whispered, his face getting a little closer. 

"Huh?" I asked confused, my ears unable to comprehend his words perhaps due to the loud beating from my chest.

"Lisa..." he whispered, his eyes focused on mine, and my soul was mesmerized.

"Hmmm?" I unconsciously answered.

Our faces were only two inches away from each other, and then he whispered something I never thought I'd ever heard from him. 

"Do you want us to date?"

"NO." I deadpanned answer.

What the fuck Lisa?!!!