22

Lisa's POV

"Don't you guys think we should be going back to the house? If someone recognizes us in here and saw Chaeyoung, we're dead." Jisoo unnie mumbled as we walked awkwardly along the hallway of a huge business complex near Chaeyoung's hometown.

"I really think this is not a good idea," Jennie mumbled as her hands cling to mine.

When we turn on one corner, I was startled when I saw one guy made an eye to eye contact with me, I immediately averted my glance to the opposite direction, my heart beating like crazy.

"Oh my God, he was staring at you, Lisa!" Jennie whisper-shouted.

I hugged Jennie a little to forcefully and she shrieked, hugging me as well.

And then we heard Chaeyoung laughing her ass out loud. I swear if she ain't pregnant, I'm going to kick her butt.

To be honest, we wouldn't be scared like this if it wasn't because of her.

She insisted on going out to buy some stuff for her baby. And her being pregnant scares the hell out of us.

The moment Chaeyoung starts crying,  our knees would go weak.

I didn't know there will come a time when all of Blackpink would fall on our knees just because Chaeyoung wants something.  Or I guess this will be a regular thing for us once another one becomes pregnant.

Oh God please don't let that happen. At least not anytime soon.

"Ommo! That looks so cute!" Chaeyoung cooed a little too loud, quickly marching her way inside a huge store after seeing a set of a beautiful set of clothes on display, leaving the three of us behind.

"I will wait for the day that kid inside her will be born so I can remind Chaeyoung to listen to her unnie well," Jisoo unnie grunted as we all follow Chaeyoung.

The establishment was too big, it's a little scary. If one gets lost, It'll be a problem for the rest of us. 

"Aist!" Jennie hissed. Jennie had been the sweetest after we found out that Chaeyoung was pregnant. She was so scared and she treats Chaeyoung like a delicate plate that might shatter into pieces if not taken care of properly.

The incident last month during our last V-live scared the shit out of us when we found blood on the bedsheet after Chaeyoung got emotionally unstable.

Chaeyoung is already in her sixth month and her stomach had already had a huge lump showing.

The filming for Blackpink tv has already ended but we are still in Australia and I believe we need to stay here until Chaeyoung gives birth to her baby.

With our long and huge padded jacket that covers our whole body and a black mask covering our faces,  we immediately went inside the establishment as we desperately try to locate the hard-headed pregnant member that we have.

As we enter the establishment,  my eyes quickly caught Chaeyoung's figure as she skips giddily,  marching her way towards the baby section and just right when she turned around to search for us,  her exaggerated expression of surprise made me stifle a laugh.

She looks so adorable I can't help but set aside my complaints about her weird habits. Or maybe those are normal when one is pregnant?

The next problem now is, once a fan saw us camping the baby section, Blackpink will surely be plastered all over Twitter in lightning and that means another article about us.

My right hand landed on my temple.

"I'm getting a headache," I muttered as I lazily followed Chaeyoung as she explores the place.

I shake my head in disapproval when I saw Jenny doing goofy faces after seeing those weird ornaments on the far corner of the place.

And then there's Jisoo unnie, my eyes caught her figure as she lay down on one of the bed on display.

Holy shit.

But then nobody is stopping her,  even the crews from the store. I guess they are already used to customers doing it.

They say I'm the maknae but it feels like I'm the only sane person left from the group now.

A long sigh escaped my lips.

I wish I can go back to Korea....

I'm missing my bunny a lot, it has been three months since I last saw him.

I know we video call and all but that doesn't calm my heart a bit. I need to see him and hug him so tight.

Just then I heard my ringtone blasting from inside my jacket, Bangtan's Spring Day was playing.

The glint on my eyes immediately changes hearing the sound of it. I've personalized my ring tone and hearing the song My Spring day meant Jungkook.

I pulled out my phone and saw a picture of him wearing that blue goggles when he was joking about imitating Namjoon oppa.

"Jungkookie!!!" I cooed right after I answer his call, the smile automatically emerging on my face.

His laughter echoed on my ears and my heart fluttered at the sound of it.

"Looks like someone is missing her little bunny..." he teased and I giggle.

"But then I guess the little bunny misses me more seeing he's the one calling,  huh?" I banter.

My hand landed on the cute keychain on the counter.

My insides were in a frenzy.

I never thought time will come that Jungkook will make me act like a little girl getting all shy with her crush.

Gone was the animosity I felt towards him and all that's left is my growing affection towards the man.

"Of course..." he mumbled. "Babe..." he called which sent chills all over me.

My body cringed a little, unable to handle the feels that I am getting.

Good Lord, what should I do with you, Jungkook?

"I have a confession to make," he started and that made me stop from my tracks.

Why did I suddenly felt so nervous?

"What is it?" I asked, my heart started beating on my chest.

Will he tell me he no longer feels the same?

"Ahm, please don't get mad at me babe okay?" he started and I feel like my heart is about to burst.

"Fuck you Jeon Jungkook, tell me now instead of making me feel so nervous, I swear I'm going to kill you!" I screeched and he started laughing once again.

But before he can even speak, I heard someone screaming Jennie's name and I turned around in instant.

My eyes went wide in an instant when I realized that four female fans started screaming so loud after recognizing Jennie.

"Oh shit," I mumbled and I heard Jungkook fumbling on the other line.

"Lisa!!!!" another fan screamed on my side and I saw Jisok unnie quickly jumping out of the bed.

"Lisa what's wrong?" he asked worriedly. Not even bothering to answer,  I run towards where I last saw Chaeyoung.

"Oh, God." I panicked. My heart beating rapidly.

I don't even care if the fans gather before Jennie and Jisoo unnie but they can't see Chaeyoung,  not now.

I turned to every corner of the store,  running a little faster as I can hear  Few teenagers calling my name.

And that's when I realized.

Shit. Chaeyoung is missing.