36

Lisa's POV

"Right," I answered, pulling my hands out of Jungkook's grasp. My eyes locking into my mom's.

At this point, I can't even think about how I feel for Jungkook but be bothered by my relationship with my Mom.

Why does she have to keep on insisting on me getting married to Bambam even though she already met Jungkook? I mean, she thinks we're together even though we aren't but she's still adamant into me getting married to someone else.

I was startled when I felt a hand on my cheeks and realizes that Jungkook was wiping my tears away.

I didn't even notice I was already crying.

"I'm tired," I told them. "Can I skip the meal and sleep?" I whispered before turning my back not even waiting for any of them to respond, leaving my Mom and Jungkook alone.

With heavy steps, I headed straight to my room and plopped my body in my bed, my other hand reaching for a pillow to cover my face. Once I did, I screamed at the top of my lungs to release my anger and frustration, tears still streaming down my cheeks.

I don't even care if I choke on my own tears. At this point, everything just seemed to be a burden and it's starting to kill every hope that is left within me.

"Why the fuck is life shitty towards me?" I mumbled incoherent words as the pillow covering my face made it harder for my words to be comprehensible.

But who cares, nobody ever listens to me anyway.

At first, I thought everything can still be fixed. Bambam being so stern into not marrying me and the fact that my mom is such a fangirl of Jungkook.

But then my relationship with him went downhill. And all that's left to me is Bambam's consistent pestering of getting out of the engagement.

Does he think I'd like to be in this situation too?

I was startled when I felt my bed shifting on the side a little due to the sudden weight added on it.

"Life is shitty to everyone," I heard Jungkook muttered and my heart did a mini somersault at the sound of his sexy voice.

Not the best time Lisa...

"Situations get shitty because there are things that we can't control in life. But then there are things that we just have to do. It's either you allow it to be further shitty or change it the way it's no longer shitty to you, your call." he stated and a smirked started to form on my lips. I removed the pillow covering my face, my eyes greeted by the ceiling.

"Nice words you got there. Is that why you decided to be shitty towards me? Is that the choice you pick between those two options?" I questioned him and I was greeted by silence.

I have a lot of things to say. I have been keeping this inside for so long that right now, I wanted to release everything not that I want him back but I feel like I needed him to know my part.

"Bambam and I are best friends, you knew that. I have never once seen him more than that and I think he does the same. I'm sure you are slowly understanding the situation but we are being forced to get married by our parents," I told him. The heaviness of my words slowly getting into me.

"I..." he started but he seemed lost for words.

"But you thought I two-timed you with him even after all the things that we shared for almost two years. I guess you didn't fully trust me. Or maybe you don't love me enough," I added before slowly sitting on the bed, my eyes now focused on my hands as I didn't dare to look at him, my own words stinging over my chest.