Special Chapter - Years

Lisa's POV

"Chaeyoung, you need to try this!" a loud squeal escaped my lips and she almost grimaced, her eyebrow raised as if it's something she's not used with.

Don't overdo it. She'll notice. I can clearly hear Jungkook's words ringing in my ears but I brushed them off. He is not here anyways.

"Calm down with the sugar Lalisa. You have been jumping around since earlier. I swear Jungkook had been spoiling you with too many sweets. You're going to scare Ashton at this rate," she pouted but automatically smiled the moment her eyes caught her son's direction, the now three-year-old little Ashton was seated on the floor as he absent-mindedly plays over his new toy that we bought earlier to keep him occupied.

My hands covered my lips as I try to suppress my laughter. You can't blame me for being this excited.

It's been three years since they had this little ball of sunshine. Blackpink and BTS went through a lot.

The announcement of their marriage, the accidental reveal of Ashton through V-live, and the formal introduction of him through our fanmeet. Those days weren't easy. Taehyung and Jennie dated for real. Fuck, they were having secret fling moments and we never even realized until Jennie accidentally out herself.

And of course, Jungkook and I, we have been through shits and unicorns too, but mostly happy moments for me.

The only moments we would normally fight is when he kept on losing each game on purpose so I'd win. He thought it was sweet but I might just go and break his balls if he continues doing it actually.

Our relationship was very simple. We banter like usual but cuddles every time especially when we're alone.

He'd sometimes surprise me with impromptu performances even when our members are around. Ashton would end up dancing with him and me giggling all over as I watch a very much wholesome live show in front of me.

Jungkook, he was perfect. Not to mention how he would openly move away from girls whenever he's out or on a show so I wouldn't be jealous of anyone.

He had to learn his lesson. He tells me everything. Every time he remembers how stupid he was for not recognizing me beforehand, I try to console him by singing him a song which according to him, is the best thing he can ever ask for,  much to my happiness.

"It's not my fault Jungkook can't turn down my cuteness, " I told her fluttering my eyes which almost earned a squeal from her.

Jungkook and I's relationship was not yet opened to the public. We never talked about it and I'm really not so sure if it's wise for us to reveal about it seeing Taehyung and Jennie are planning on making themselves official. Apparently, Jennie os some jealous kitten according to Taehyung so he was considering the idea.

I did some flowery pose in front of me and she started giggling. People thought I was closest to Jensoo but no, we're all so goddamn close we act the same when it's just us.

"Stop it," she said while laughing.

Chaeyoung and Jimin will finally hold another wedding, only this time, they wanted to do it fairly. Doing it right in the sense that, they want to do it here in Korea too since they got married in Australia. Plus, feelings where not present when they first got married. Unlike now where they are overflowing with it.

After all these years, we just recently found out how the two eventually had gotten married - the whole fucking story, and we salute the two for even coming this far after all the bullshits they've been through.