39

Jungkook's POV

"Bam, you do know we're both dead once a fan recognizes us here, right?" I stared at him. My face may be covered by a mask but I'm sure he knows how my brows furrowed behind my fake glasses and my lowered cap.

Since yesterday, Bambam has been persuading me to go out. I could have said no because I'm really not in the best mood to hang out these days.

Plus, both Blackpink and BTS are in a kinda tough situation after that V-live incident with Baby Ashton.

Chaeyoung had been so stressed and both agencies haven't decided what to do yet. Both Jimin and Chaeyoung's family were very worried about the kid's sake.

Also, the bags under my eyes are already noticeable. And it wasn't because we lack sleep from promotions and other scheduled gigs but because I refuse to sleep much these days.

Ever since Lisa and I got back together, I had been constantly dreaming about that girl I bump with a few years ago.

The incident goes on like a cycle in my dream and it pisses me off because every time I suddenly wake up from that dream, I remember Lisa.

Maybe because my mind is unconsciously being guilty of having a dream about someone else when I am in a relationship.

I love Lisa, that, I am perfectly sure of. But it scares me that I am having this kind of fantasy. I don't want to seem like I am cheating on my girlfriend.

We wasted a lot of months and I don't want to waste a few more by starting to have some doubts about my feelings just because I kept on dreaming about some other girl who I don't even know.

Fuck, I don't even know what she looks like. However, I must admit that even with her face covered, my heart fluttered the first time I talked with her. And that was before I met Lisa.

But come to think of it, that girl and Lisa's eyes look quite the same. Though I wasn't really sure because in my memory, that girl was wearing grey contacts and she had an eye-makeup on.

Was she a model or something?

Well, I shouldn't bother because I have Lisa now. I shouldn't be letting my mind wander off on some other girl beside her, though I'm finding that hard to do at this point.

In all honesty, I had been very hard on myself lately because of this. It's been bothering me and I've been trying to scold myself to pull it together.

This problem had been eating my conscience for a few days now. Afraid that Lisa will be upset once she finds out, I told Bambam instead since I was with him when I bumped into the girl. But the fucker deadpan laughed in my face when I did.

I could have smacked him but Bambam and I already had a long history and I guess I have found to trust him a lot more now.

Yeah, even after all the troubles he's done.

Of course, I would tell Lisa too. I should and that's the right thing to do.

Besides, isn't the reason why our relationship went downhill and into some rollercoaster frenzy was that because we didn't fully trust each other?

Anyways, I need to do something about this. Even the boys were having a hard time because of me.

"You need this, bro. Trust me," he responded and even though his face is equally covered like mine, the movements of the muscles on his face tell me how big of a smirk he is wearing and I don't even understand half the reason why he's so giddy about it.