17

Lisa's POV

"Yah, Lisa, turn off your phone, please. Or at least put it in silent mode. Ge'ez. Who the hell is even texting you like that?"

I mum my lips together as Jennie scowled at my direction, her face being caked up by our make up artist.

An awkward smile escapes my lips. We are going to perform today in a Music show.

"Araso." I pouted. Jennie had been sensitive lately after she found out that Taehyung oppa likes her. I'm not sure if she's frustrated about something but it still feels so weird seeing her acting like that.

After a few more minutes, we all headed out to the stage to greet our fans.

The crew isn't ready yet so we were given enough time to talk to the people who came.

My eye landed on Chaeyoung unnie. She had been sensitive lately, craving a lot of foods and quite moody. I guess it's almost that time of the month.

Plus, Jimin got it really bad last time after he forgot to buy Chaeyoung's favorite chocolate while they have a concert in Japan.

"Lisa, you're the best!"

"Blackpink saranghe!"

"Jennie, you're so pretty!"

"Jisoo, I brought you chicken!"

"Park Chaeyoung, saranghe!" the girls and I laughed at the fanboy's loud scream.

Chaeyoung blushed.

Chaeyoung gets flustered easily when some fanboy confesses their love to her.

Too bad these fanboys didn't know that Chaeyoung is already married.

We can never thank our fans enough. They are the reason why we are still here.

"Chaeyoung-ah, please marry me!" the same fanboy screamed and my hands had to cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing out loud. But then my eyes caught a glimpse of a certain brown-haired head jumping in shock after another man screamed.

"Saranghe, Park Chaeyoung!" That voice seemed familiar.

The girls and I checked the direction where the voice came from.

"Ahhh, Jimin oppa..."Jennie and I chuckled and Chaeyoung's face reddens in embarrassment.

As soon as the crowd realized who it was, they all started cheering and squealing.

"Wow, look at Jimin sunbae cheering along with the crowd." Jisoo unnie stated and I swear Jimin oppa blushed a little.

My eyes landed on Jungkook who gave me a soft smile in return. I gulped.

My heart started beating rapidly at the sight of him.

It has been a few weeks since he confessed to me. I know I never said Yes but technically, we already have a mutual understanding.

I even had to call Bambam and threaten the guy never to tell Jungkook how we first met or he is dead.

My eyes avoided his glance. I just can't handle his stares at this point. He was o damn cheesy I can barely able to keep myself calm every time he calls me.

I took a glance at Chaeyoung's direction and she was smiling but the glint in her eyes tells me otherwise. Why does it feel like Jimin sunbae is in trouble?

Soft chuckles escape my lips.

Soon enough, we finished our performance and headed back to our dressing room.