31

Lisa's POV

"Chaeyoung, did you see my phone?" I asked her while puffing air on my bangs as I try to locate my phone, which, I have been searching for the entire house after I woke up late in the afternoon.

"Nope. I was dead asleep last night after we had a midnight snack," she mumbled as she sways her body, baby Ashton on her arms while they stand in front of the kitchen door.

"I was holding it last night, didn't I?" I asked her as I turn around just in time as Jisoo unnie enters the kitchen and grabs a glass of water.

"What are you looking for?" she asked, her eyebrows raised, before drinking her water, her left hand hanging around her waist.

"My phone," I pouted, and then my brows furrowed at the sight of the familiar marks showing on her neck. "Unnie, at least try to hide those hickeys on your neck. You're reeking sex, ge'ez!" I snickered and Chaeyoung frown while Jisoo unnie choke on the water she was drinking.

"I didn't have sex with Yoongi!" she exclaimed before wiping the droplets of water on her chin.

"And the fish was caught on her own mouth!" I said before putting my fist on the air.

Chaeyoung chuckled at my words. "Lisa didn't say anything about Yoongi oppa, Jisoo unnie. You're putting words in your own mouth,"

Jisoo unnie's eyes widen and I had to stop myself from doubling from laughter at the sight of her red cheeks.

"Unnie, Jimin will kill the both of you he finds out you've used one of our guest rooms," Chaeyoung added.

At that, Jisoo unnie started coughing continuously.

"Stop bullying your unnie, Chaeyoung," we turned around when we heard Yoongi oppa's raspy voice booming the whole kitchen, and for some reason, Baby Ashton started laughing at the sound of his favorite uncle.

He immediately moved forward and took Ashton in his arms and every one of us laughed when Ashton started wiggling his toes as he was being lifted.

"You know, sometimes, Jimin gets jealous because our baby gets more excited when he hears you, Yoongi oppa or sees you. In fact, I think he gives more reaction with you than when he does with his father. Maybe it was actually our baby who was listening when you used to give me some advice and not a single soul knew I was pregnant," Chaeyoung crossed her arms before moving forward the kitchen sink to wash her hands.

"Baby Ashton loves me too, okay!" I snickered before moving forward as I try to play derpy faces on him which resulted in me getting kicked in the face.

"Sorry to break it to you Lisa, but this cute little ball of sunshine seemed to adore Jungkook more than you." Yoongi oppa deadpanned stated and my eyes went wide at his words.

"Oppa! I thought I have your back?" I frowned, my lips puckered but Yoongi oppa just shake his eyebrows.

"By the way, did you beat Jungkook on a game last night? He was in a foul mood earlier this morning," he stated before moving towards Jisoo unnie while the other started playing with baby Ashton.

"Huh?" I mumbled.

Oh right, I told Yoongi oppa we were playing games last night.

"You were playing with Jungkook until midnight?" Chaeyoung asked, the tone of her voice obviously sounded like she was teasing me.

"Well, yeah," I lied. A huge lump got stuck in my throat. "But we didn't play that much. Why would he be in a bad mood?" I asked and Yoongi oppa just shrugged his shoulders and I noticed when his other hand carefully fixed the side of Jisoo unnie's shirt, and I don't know if Jisoo unnie's cheeks would get any redder than it is right now.

I suddenly remembered using my phone while I was in his room.

Did I leave it when Hobi oppa barged into us, cuddling over his bed?

I was panicking when I found out Chaeyoung was looking for me and I don't even remember if I brought my phone with me.

But Jungkook would surely cross over the house to give it to me if I did.

Now it made me even more confused.

Just then, Hoseok oppa came in the kitchen, he was dancing on his way in and it got me so curious what made the guy so happy since these past few days, he seemed so unlike his usual self.

"I didn't know I miss seeing the old Hoseok oppa until I see you doing a Moon Walk on your way in," Chaeyoung giggled, her hands covering her mouth. She was already sitting on the dining chair so I naturally went to her directly to sit beside her.

Besides, I'm curious too.

Hoseok oppa started playing with Baby Ashton.

"Nothing, I just woke up on the right side of the bed I guess," he stated and even the dumbest person in the world wouldn't believe him.

"You're scaring Jimin's kid. Go away before he kills you," Yoongi oppa chuckled as Baby Ashton started crying at Hoseok oppa's weird showing of aegyo.

Baby Ashton, if you only knew how many fans would die to be in your place.

"Oh right," Hobi oppa turned around and faced my direction. "You left your phone in Jungkook's room last night. You were running so fast, you forgot about it," he said, a mischievous glint showing on his expression and if he wasn't older, I'd probably hit him on the face after I notice Chaeyoung and Jisoo unnie looking at my direction weirdly.

"We did nothing wrong!" I immediately waved my hands in front, in strong denial.

I started shooting laser eyes at Hobi oppa who seemed to be having fun to see me being grilled by my unnies.

"Nobody said that you two did something Lalisa," Jisoo unnie smirked. This lady, she was having fun getting back at me after I teased her earlier.

Just then, my heart stopped at the sight of the beautiful human being who just entered the kitchen.

He was wearing black ripped jeans topped with a black hoodie.

My heart did a mini somersault when our eyes met and I was startled to see the serious look on his face.

His face was gloomy and the aura coming off from him seemed scary.

And then he stopped right in front of me before pulling something from his pocket.

"You forgot your phone," he mumbled, and my body shivered at the coldness of his stern voice.

"Jungkook..." I whispered, my hands extending to grab the phone from him.

I was taken aback when he immediately turned around after I took a hold of my phone. But then she suddenly stopped in his tracks. By this time, my body is already shaking.

Did I do something wrong?

He then turned around, his cold eyes locking on mine.

"By the way, she's right. We didn't do anything last night," he stated, and my breath hitch in anticipation for his next words. "Besides, she isn't my type," he added and I heard my heart shattered into million pieces on the floor.

"Yah, Jungkook!" Hobi oppa exclaimed but I didn't look away. my eyes still locked on him.

I wanted to see his reaction.

Did he mean it?

My insides churn and I can feel my throat hurting as I try to stop myself from crying.

I know Jungkook and I don't really show our members our relationship but he never speaks that way towards me.

"Well yeah, I don't even think I'll like her. Besides, I heard her and Bambam are a thing. I don't do my friend's girlfriend," he stated, his jaw clenched. With one last glare, he turned his back and left us all in shock.

From the corner of my eyes, I can sense Hoseok oppa eyeing me.

"Are you and Bambam dating?" I heard Chaeyoung asked but my senses are numb and my brain seemed to stop functioning.

Did Jeon Jungkook just break up with me?

No shit.