24

Lisa's POV

My cheeks were probably hurting from all the smiling and grinning that I did since earlier. Even Kaizan ended up teasing me about my overly happy demeanor that I almost flipped her if I wasn't thankful for bringing me here.

Jeon Jungkook, my bunny, secretly flew to Australia to see me. How romantic is that?

So that's the confession that he was about to tell me earlier. Since he can't just march into Chaeyoung's house, he needs to tell me. But then, the whole commotion happened and I even let Kaizan talk to him, which turned out to be a good thing because this sneaky bunny casually bribed Kaizan to bring me where he is.

Am I complaining? NO.

Now the problem is, where do we go?

I was grateful enough for Kaizan to help me. She promised not to say a word about this with my unnies, nor every living individual that breathes on this planet.

Originally, I wanted to deny her everything. Within the day, she found out about Chaeyoung and me. That's more than enough to break both Blackpink and BTS. But I decided otherwise. There's no point in denying it anyway. Not after I jump over Jeon Jungkook like a mad cow earlier.

It's risky, we know. Having someone we just met know about me and Jungkook, when even our members aren't even aware of, is probably the riskiest decision I ever made and the most dangerous, if I may add.

But it's funny how I'm not even fazed by it. I don't know exactly why but I have so much faith in Kaizan and that's the scary part.

I just met her but her aura makes me feel like I can trust her even with my life.

So, the two of us ended up walking along the park, hand in hand as Kaizan went home. She told me to call her so she can drive me home afterward and I have never felt so grateful. We seemed to be burdening the girl already yet she can still genuinely smile to us and I can still feel the sincerity.

How is she an angel?

Jungkook even hugged her which made the girl stutter the entire time. I feel so bad, her inside must have been in a frenzy.

"You know, I think I'm liking this place a lot. There are a few people in this area, making it easier for the two of us to just walk around," Jungkook mumbled as he gently turns my back on him, pulling me closer so he was hugging me from the back as we sway a little, the mask on our face now completely gone succumbing to the temptation of enjoying the beauty and peace that this place offers.

A smile escaped my lips.

The place is quiet. Maybe because it's somehow an exclusive subdivision so not a lot of people go out at night. The park exerts a serene ambiance, the tranquility it offers wavers my will of going back to reality. It drives me to think of staying here, so long as I am with Jungkook.

My eyes closed in instant, the cold breeze on the loose didn't make me feel any indifference. Besides, Jungkook's warm breath that constantly hits on the crook of my neck is more than enough to make me feel warm and comfortable.

"I wish we can just stay like this. It's been three months and the closest that we ever had before this was dating scandals over Youtube and IG." he chuckles and I hit his arms which were snaked around my waist.

Jungkook finds it funny when he sees those video clips on Youtube so he, sometimes purposely copies me or asks me to do something during our v-lives only for me to realize that he made me do those on purpose.

I guess he's having fun seeing the fans going frenzy but then I feel so bad. It's like we're doing a push and pull with them, like somehow, we wanted to tell them something but at the same time, we don't, because we can't.

We can't, not when everything is at stake.

Bangtan...

Blackpink...

To be honest, I don't give a fuck if Jungkook doesn't remember how we first met. I ain't that shallow. I was merely using that excuse to buy more time. And it's making me feel so guilty.

Between the two of us, Jungkook seemed not to give a care if people find out. But I do.

Bangtan is already an established group but Blackpink isn't. Surely, the discrimination they've gotten from the beginning is something that not any group can survive, still, they've already proven people wrong. But we haven't.

The fact that we're actually on the brink of losing our careers scares every inch of me, especially now that we are keeping a huge secret to the public, Chaeyoung not only being secretly married but in fact, on her sixth month of pregnancy.

Imagine how people will react to that if the news suddenly blows?

"Lisa..." he whispered my name pulling me back from my train of thoughts, my insides feeling calmer, his presence making my heart be at peace even after all these doubts that are slowly shredding me into bits.

"Hmm?" I answered.

He was silent for a moment as if hesitating, but I waited.

We were both eyeing the beautiful scenery before us, beads of lights shattered on the dark lake in front creating a more romantic feeling for both of us.

"If by chance, hmm," he paused and I turned my head towards his direction, our eyes meeting along the way.

I can feel the loud beating on his chest.

Why is he so nervous?

My heart melted at the sight of him, his hooded eyes carries thousands of emotions and it feels like I'm being enthralled towards it, " If by any chance, like, I would love to, but still I wanna ask," he gulped,

At this point, my heart is already on the verge of leaping out of my chest.

"If we ever ended up being together in the future, would you like to live with me here?"

Yeah, my heart definitely went out of my chest already.

Before I even knew it, he was already able to turn my body around, our forehead creased while his hands cupped my cheeks. Our fast breathing hit each other's face and I am sure both our hearts were beating so fast at this point.

He loves me. I can feel it. The emotion coming from him is too strong and there's no denying it.

How did he end up loving me like this?

Somehow, my conscience is bugging me a little. I feel like I'm the one who's not devoted to our relationship.

"I am serious Lisa," he added and my eyes closed at the sound of his voice.

A lot of thoughts started coming to my mind. But right then I was sure, or maybe I have always been sure about my feelings for him.

"Of course, my bunny. I'd love to live here with you," I told him and a victorious smile came across his face.

And then an idea came into my mind.

"What do you say about getting us official? Like, how's today's date as our anniversary date?" I told him and his eyes widen in instant. Before he can even react to what I said, my hands grabbed the back of his neck until my lips crashed into his.

That's right Jungkook, you're officially mine.