26

Lisa's POV

"Babe please, I'm sorry. Our manager took my phone so I wasn't able to contact you. Please... 😭"

Like what I've been doing since yesterday, I ignore his pleas after countless efforts he exerted.

He bombarded me with calls and text messages which I never once returned. After all those futile attempts on contacting me and not answering, I thought I made it clear that I wasn't in any way interested in listening to his bullshits, not at this time.

After what Jimin oppa had said, it took a whole lot of a week before Jungkook was finally able to contact me giving me feebles of lies about him not having his phone.

Tell him what, I saw him walking at the airport with a phone in his hands. But then I don't want to bother confronting him.

A long sigh escaped my lips.

It's not about him being in a fucking dating show. It's about him lying to me, his girlfriend.

I know the world doesn't know about us nor the people around me but that doesn't mean he can hurt me like that. Is he denying me right now?

Why does he have to lie about not having his phone? Is it that hard to tell me that he'll be busy?

Fuck. I was so sick worried about him, then I would be finding out about his recent rendezvous. What does he want to prove by lying like this?

Am I jealous? No.

Lalisa Manoban doesn't get jealous.

I refuse to admit that I am getting affected by the fact that some girl might actually be getting too close to him.

But you are, that's what you're not talking to him because you're jealous.

"I am not!" I grunted, my voice a little too loud as I put down my phone on the table.

"Holy Moly, are you and Jungkook fighting over again?" Jisoo unnie asked and my eyes widened.

Did she know?

She raised her eyebrows at my reaction.

"I mean, that's what you two usually do, right? What's surprising about my question? You look quite shocked Lalisa."

The side of my eyes started to burn. It was hot, and I feel like I am suddenly intoxicated. The stinging on my chest was too painful I had to back up a little and remind myself that I am still in front of my unnies.

"Lisa, what's wrong? Do you wanna talk about it?" Jennie unnie sat beside me and I pulled my knees towards me, enclosing it with my arms before shaking my head.

"Don't worry about me guys," I told them, showing the best smile I can muster. "I'm just having a terrible headache., I think I'm just gonna go ahead and sleep," I added before standing up leaving everyone confused. I was pretty sure they saw through my poor excuse but I am thankful they decided to drop the issue.

Once I reached my room, I quickly lay down on my bed before fiddling again with my phone, reading all the random messages that he's been sending since yesterday.

Torture, I know that's what I was doing to him. He had apologized for countless of times the moment he says he got his phone.

Let's say that he really doesn't have his phone and my eyes were just messing with me, why didn't he tried reaching me? One goddamn week is so fucking long. Is it that hard to find a way to contact me? Because I was so sure Taehyung oppa has his phone. If he didn't, why would Jennie be giggling like a high school girl around the corner?

Then I heard my phone beeping once again, and no matter how much I try to ignore it, my hands still worked on its own, grabbing it immediately only to find out that the new message didn't come from Jungkook.

Bambam...

My brows furrowed after reading the message that he sent.

"I miss you, babe...."

"Huh?" I mumbled, reading his text message once again.

"What's with this little Thai?" I asked myself. Regardless of how close me and Bambam is, he never send shits like this to me.

Has he gone crazy?

Or maybe he is on trouble and is using me again to break up with one of her girlfriends?

I shake my head in disappointment. But then again, I can't help but be worried for my friend. So I quickly typed a response to his message.

"I miss you too, babe," after hitting the send button, I quickly threw away my phone to the side once again. I'm sure Bambam will call me to explain afterward. And I'll make sure to earn something in return for making me a scapegoat for his bullshits.

And then I received another message. A long sigh escaped my lips, my eyes still focused on the ceiling before me, while my other hand tries to reach for the phone that I have been getting my frustrations with since earlier.

"I didn't plan any of this. I'm so sorry in advance,"

I sat straight on my bed after reading the message Bambam sent, my heart beating so fast and I'm sure I was suddenly nervous.

Quickly, I typed a message in response to him, "Bam, are you on drugs? Or are you in trouble?" I asked worriedly. I'm not used to Bambam being clingy like this. Normally, he's the one to get sick whenever I try to act sweet towards him.

"No. I just really miss you. I always tell you. that,"

"Yeah, you do. And I am Harry Potter. Fuck you Bammie. Stop telling me bullshits. We both knew you don't act sweet towards me. And what's with the apology? Now, what's the problem?" I asked him.

Setting aside my personal problem, I can't help but worry to Bambam. He had always been there for me. And I had never once been there for him the same way he does for me. And it seemed like he needs someone right now.

"You didn't know?"

"Know what?" I mumble to myself. But before I can even respond to his message, he sent another one.

"I'm engaged."

"What the actual fuck," I exclaimed. Bambam is getting married?

His next message made my heartbeat stop an instant, my body froze in shock and I was sure I forgot how to breathe.

"Let me rephrase that. WE are getting married. Our parents set us up together."

What the actual fuck.