Chapter 1 - Prologue (Those Were The Days Of Our Lives)

A/N (17/07/2018): Wow! This book has reached 1K readers! I would never have thought it, thank you so much, all you readers! 

August, 1988

My apartment, London

I was lying in my bed and watching my two precious babies sleeping. I was caressing Roger's hair, but Neil, who was sleeping peacefully between us, was just so sweet smirking in his sleep, I couldn't help myself to caress his beautiful face too. As I was looking at their angel-faces all I could think about is how lucky I am. Here is my man, my other half, my one and only love and between us the most beautiful gift he could ever give me. And I was also thinking about that long and heavy path that led there, to this moment. God, those really were the days, the days of our lives. What a big journey it all was and it's funny to think about the fact it's only started barely two and a half years earlier.

Roger opened his baby-blue eyes I love so much and looked at me smiling with one of those "I got you" smiles only he can give. Seeing me caressing Neil's little hand, he gave a kiss to the other one, then took my hand, moved as close as to me as possible and kissed me. We both put down our heads to the pillow, smiling at each other, before we both fell asleep.

My name's Lyvia Novak, and this is my story with my man, who accidentally is a drummer in a certain band called Queen. It's been a long journey, with many things, many laughs, friends, gigs, craziness and yet also pain and tears, but mostly love.

Yes, I do exactly remember the day, when it all started.