Chapter 18 - In Only Seven Days (part 1)

Sunday, 22nd June, 1986
Mannheim, West Germany

It was three in the morning and me and Roger were already resting in each other's arms in the bed - both of us satisfied in appetite as we had a good dinner earlier, sexually (of course, again) and also emotionally. Being together gave us something we both hadn't had in ages and only laying in each other's arms felt like heaven. Though we both had had a bath earlier, we were covered in sweat again, but none of us seemed to be bothered about it. This was different sweating, way different and we loved every single moment about it. 

Roger kissed my forehead and woke up from the bed gently, because he thought I'm already sleeping. He went out to the bathroom and I watched him closely from the bed, admiring the view. He's so gorgeous, but in his naked self he's like a perfect Ancient Greek statue...the shape of his back and muscles on his arms...he's never done any kind of gym, but he's a drummer for God's sake, of course his shoulders and arms are so well shaped. His butt, God, the sexiest one I've ever seen...all you want to do is grab and seeing the five little red points on it reminded me I really did, when he caused me fireworks again. And those gorgeous legs, his thighs and calves covered with hair...Roger, being a northern-type with his blond hair, blue eyes and not that much hair on his chest (not like Freddie, for example) but strangely enough his lower arms and legs covered with all those hair, that makes him manlier and I love it. Of course you can't see it when he's completely dressed up, but all his natural beauty shows itself when he's naked. He walked back to the bed and I closed my eyes as I felt my womb and lap in a cramp, seeing him in his naked self again. But when he laid back in the bed, got me in his arms and covered us with the blanket I opened my eyes and sent him a huge smile.

-Thought you're already sleeping. - he smiled back.

-No, not at all. I have to tell you Rog, I was secretly admiring the view.

-View? You can't see anything in this fuckin' darkness outside. - he kept on smiling with his badass smile and in that moment I couldn't decide if he was serious or only teasing me.

-Not that view, you bastard. - I kissed his lips - You do exactly know that I was talking about you.

-Well, speaking of views, I also love the view of Snow White in my bed. - still that badass smile.

-Oh, please stop it! - I slapped his arm gently. Luckily the boys seemed to forget that silly name Freddie gave me when we first met. Until now.

-No babe, Freddie was completely right. - he pressed his lips to mine quickly - Every boy is dreaming about having the princess and I did it.

-And you would be Prince Charming, right? - I laughed out loud.

-Of course I am! - he said with a little bit of that Taylor-arrogance - And you're my Princess Snow White.

-Shut up, Rog, I'm not... - but he made me silent with a deep kiss.

-Shit, my back! - he blurted out. About a half an hour later we were almost sleeping and he just wanted to turn around in the bed.

-What happened? - I opened my eyes.

-Nothing, it's just starting again. It always hurts when we're on tour.

-Turn around babe. - I told him as I understood he needed a bit of massage. Maybe I can help, but in the worst case we call Dieter in the morning. Roger wasn't saying anything, only did what I asked for and I sat on him, basically on his gorgeous butt. I took my body lotion and poured some in my hands. I started to work on his neck first, then slowly turned to his shoulders. None of us said a single word, he was laying there with his eyes closed and seemed to enjoy my touches, while I did a slow but powerful massage down on his arms as well. Roger moaned a couple of times and I felt his body being completely relaxed.