Chapter 14 - Anyone can see

Friday, 20th June, 1986

Leiden, Netherlands

It felt so hot when I woke up the next morning. At first I didn't know where I am, but it took me only one moment to realise that I feel the heat of Roger's naked body behind me cuddling me tight as we laid in his bed. I smiled as I thought about the last night. Making love to Roger was more beyond I could ever imagine it could be and such an experience I never had before. He was a gently, kind lover and I enjoyed every moment of it so much. I opened my eyes and looked around in the room, searching for a clock to check on time, but I couldn't see any. So I just turned around to face him. He was sleeping peacefully with his angelic face, his hair was in a mess, but even this suited him so well. I reached out my hand and caressed his face carefully as I didn't want to wake him up. But he sighed and opened his eyes that were bluer than ever before.

-Hey – he smiled at me.

-Hi – I smiled back. For a couple of moments we were just laying there smiling at each other.

-You okay? – he finally asked me.

-Yeah. And you? – I giggled.

-Couldn't be better. I just had a wonderful night with a wonderful girl. – he kept on smiling, caressing my face and hair. I buried my face into my hand as I didn't want him to see me blushing, but he took my hand and put it around him:

-Hey, don't cover this pretty face. – and he kissed me gently.

-What's the time, Rog? I couldn't find a clock and Jim will kill us if we'll be late.

-Don't you care about it, babe. – he kissed my lips again – We still have plenty of time.

And he laid on me, causing us some more memorable and enjoyable minutes again.

Later that day I woke up to the sound of the telephone ringing. Roger opened his eyes and tried to unpack himself as we were sleeping there in such a twisted position. Finally he managed to free his right hand and picked up the phone, laying halfway on me.

-Roger, where the hell are you? – I heard Jim Beach's voice yelling in the phone.

-Uhhmm, I was sleeping. – he said, but I looked at him worryingly. This was bad, really bad.

-Then pull yourself together as we need to leave the hotel in less than 20 minutes! I can't believe it, I can't find anybody today, Crystal's missing, Livy's missing, you're missing!

I looked at him frightened again. If Jim finds out we spent the night together, he's gonna kill me first, then Roger, then both of us, again. Roger rolled his eyes, kissed me and formed the words "It's okay".

-Don't panic Jim, I'm gonna be ready in a minute. And I'm sure that those two will turn up in time.

-Well, I really hope so! See you on the bus then!

-Okay, calm down, see you there.

He put down the phone and I got up from the bed in panic.

-Shit, Roger, he's gonna kill us! – I started to put on my clothes and he also got up from the bed, putting on his pants.

-Relax, it's gonna be okay. He doesn't know anything; I bet he thinks you had a party with Ratty and Crystal. – he smiled.

-Haha, really funny. But you have to pack now and so do I. Do you need any help?

-No, I'll be fine, I'll finish in a minute. But hey, come here for a second. – he took my hand and pulled me close to embrace. Then he kissed me and I felt that vibe again in my belly and shaking in my leg. Finally he broke the kiss and looked deeply into my eyes: