Chapter 15 - Heaven For Everyone

Friday, 20th June, 1986

Mannheim, West Germany

Later that day when we arrived to our hotel in Mannheim, Roger really did what he told me earlier: checking in was barely done, he already caught me by my hand and literally dragged me to his suite. We still could hear Freddie shouting after us something like "Have fun, darlings!" and a couple of laughs as well, but Roger didn't care and to be honest, neither did I. After that long day and travelling I couldn't wait to be with him alone, all by ourselves. And so did Roger, because in the moment he shut the door behind us, he pulled me close and kissed me impatiently and passionately. Soon clothes were spread around everywhere in the room as we peeled out each other only from the necessary ones and threw them all around. He dragged me to the nearest couch - he was horny as hell, fast and raw, though he'd never cause me any pain, but after all I didn't wonder about it. And to be honest, so was I and I quite loved the fact he wasn't afraid of showing he wanted me as badly as I wanted him.

A couple of a really sweaty minutes later we were still laying there in each other's arms. I gave Roger a quick kiss and looked around the room of all that mess we'd made only in moments.

-Holy shit, we should tidy this mess up, before Crystal arrives. - I smiled at him. He smiled back with his badass smile:

-He won't, I told him not to dare bothering us.

-Oh - I sent him a smile again - but some time he has to, you do share the suite with him as you always do, don't you?

-Yeah, later maybe. I'm sure he's gonna go out to have party with Ratty and all the other roadies.

-So this means I can have you undisturbed for a couple more hours? - I caressed his face.

-I'm all yours, babe. - he pressed his lips to mine again. But as I remembered something I forgot, I sat up and looked back at him worryingly.

-Shit Rog, I forgot that I have to manage my own room too.

Roger looked at me surprised:

-Your own room? No Lyv, you're not going anywhere. - he also sat up and put his arms around me.

-How do you mean this? - for a long second I couldn't decide if I really understood well what he was saying.

-You're staying here with me, that's how. I'll call Jim later to cancel your room; I want you to be here with me.

-Really? Are you sure? My schedule is way different than yours and I don't want to bother you.

-I don't fuckin' care. - was all he said but by the way he looked at me I understood everything what was in his mind, but hadn't said out loud. I smiled at him, but suddenly felt my face becoming red because all of those unsaid things, so I turned my head down:

-Well, in this case, if you allow me, I'd like to take a closer look on this fancy suite. I've never seen anything more beautiful like this before.

-If it's really necessary... - he sighed and I got up from the coach. I was still wearing my bra and just put on my panties in one second. This suite had two bedrooms and a bathroom belonged to both. I opened the door nearest to the couch and shouted out in amazement:

-Dear Lord Roger, look at this! - I entered the room - It's a king size bed! And it's so beautiful! God, I've never seen or slept in such a beautiful bed.

He also got up from the couch, took on his pants and stepped in to the room after me with a huge smile on his face.

-Nice, isn't it?