Chapter 19 - In Only Seven Days (part 2)

Sunday, 22nd June, 1986

Mannheim, West Germany

Roger was holding me again in his arms when I woke up, looks like it was a way too much comfortable position for us to sleep. I opened my eyes and tried to get up from the bed gently as he was still sleeping. I took on my bathrobe and made my way to the bathroom, still trying to be as quiet as I can just be. After I finished, I stepped out, even from the bedroom, closing the door behind me and looked around. The dining table was already filled with coffee, tea and various food and I wondered how they were able to prepare everything so quietly. Last night we left the remains of our dinner there and not it was already cleaned up, but also prepared for breakfast. Such a late breakfast, I smiled in myself, as I checked the clock and it showed 1 in the afternoon. I poured coffee in a big mug, which was surprisingly still hot, lit a ciggie and sat down to the table, staring out of the window to the beautiful city. A couple minutes later the door of our bedroom slung open and a really sleepy Roger Taylor stepped outside in his bathrobe.

-Mornin', Lyv.

-Good morning, Rog. - I answered as he kissed my lips. I poured him a cup of coffee too, two sugars and milk as he likes it. Not hard to remember, as I like my coffee the same way. He was standing there helpless, scratching his shoulder and I stood up and gave him the coffee.

-What day is it? - he asked on his after-waking-up raspy voice and lit a ciggie.

-Sunday, 22nd June, 1:10 p.m. We're in Mannheim, West Germany.

He smiled at me with his badass smile as he realised I completely understood what was in his mind. Touring for long and after a while you just don't even know where you are, which country, which town, what day is it or what time is it.

-You're like BBC News, babe. Have you got also any weather forecast to make it complete? - he kept on smiling.

-Nice, sunny day today, hot like hell, perfect day to spend it together by the pool if they have any in this bloody hotel. - I smiled back and he laughed out loud.

-Not so bad idea. - he unlit the ciggie, put his coffee mug down and pulled me close to embrace - Any obligations for today?

-Uhmmm...I don't think so...it's a day off in my itinerary, we're travelling to Berlin only tomorrow, so I guess it is so in yours. Unless you have some nice interviews, photo sessions, promos or maybe opening of a new fashion store. Oh, or Brian's new clog factory! Or better, Ratty's new sex-shop! - I smiled for the thought and he laughed out loud:

-We'll check later...of course if I find that bloody itinerary.

-Rog, you don't even know where it is? Then how do you know when and where you should be? - I looked at him in indignity, but it was so much him that finally I just smiled.

-Here's Crystal. And in the worst case Jim gives a call.

-Shit, Rog - I laughed - you're unbelievable. I bet you'd even lose your head if it wasn't fixed on your neck!

-Oh, but I tell you something better. Now I have you. - still that badass smile, a quick kiss to my neck.

-Yeah, I bet, that was the main reason why you wanted me. Anyway how's your back?

-Good, thank you. You made a wonderful job last night, babe. And not only in that. - he kissed me deeply and I already knew what that means: in about two minutes we end up on the nearest couch, bed, or the floor, completely naked and making love again. 

Yes, again, though we did not so long ago, not to mention the past 3 days. For all those years living all by myself I hadn't even thought about sex, not mention to wish for it. In the beginning of course it was because of the horrible events I went through, but later, when I went to London...I don't know what happened. Maybe because I hadn't felt any desire for anyone, but I just buried this need, deep inside me. But Roger just came and...basically released the genie from the bottle. And it surprised me, because before, I wasn't THAT sexually person I was with Roger, I mean in my previous relationships, maybe that's why they had such a nasty end. Or maybe because none of them was...Roger Meddows Taylor. Who was still holding me in the lounge of the suite, kissing me deeply.