Chapter 3- Races And Much More.

I woke up startled. My chest was heaving, I was sweating profusely.

I had one of my nightmares again. It rarely happened anymore. I got them because a few years back I had anxiety and depression, so the after effects caused a few nightmares here and there.

Shaking my head, I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and took a shower. I thoroughly washed my hair and sang to 'The Way I Are' by Bebe Rexha. It was perfect for my situation. I was insecure and had flaws, but I still wanted someone to love me and vice versa.

Sighing, I get out of the shower and head to my closet. I decide on some shorts and a white top.

 I decide on some shorts and a white top

Will do.

Then I headed downstairs for breakfast. It feels like I am forgetting something, I don't know what but it been bothering me since morning. Shrugging it off, I finally reach the kitchen and then I remember, today mom and dad were coming back.

A day earlier so that they could make the house look perfect for their, I quote 'amazing and lovely child'. And I have about an hour to get my brother who probably has a hangover alive and make the house presentable.

No I don't have dying rats or pizza boxes lying around in my house, it's just that my parents have a totally different view on anything that I do.

For example if I got a B- in my test I would get a lecture, be grounded for a week and my phone would be taken away.

And if Aiden got a B- my mom would give him some money saying him to 'buy whatever you want honey' and dad would just shrug it off like it didn't matter at all.

But I was used to it and Aiden would always take my side and he didn't like our parents much either.

I decide on skipping breakfast and waking Aiden up. I go to the couch and shake him violently. He doesn't wake.

I pour water on his face. He doesn't wake up.

So I do the most genius thing ever, I screamed "OMG! Is that Megan Fox? Omg she is so hot."

That did it my brother was up faster than lightning. Shaking my head I say," Go and shower, I want you down in fifteen. Mom and dad are coming in 45."

He groans but does what I say. I then start cleaning the living room, placing the cushions in their places, folding the blanket and put it away.

I then go to my room and stuff all my clothes which are lying around in my cupboard.

Will do.