Chapter 37- Remind Me To Burn My Shoes Later On.

Ryder's POV:

Fuck all of this! I am seriously planning on lighting this building on fire.

And I need to find that tomato head asap. He knows something that I don't and that's honestly fucking with me.

I call up Marcus, a tracker friend of mine.

"Hey Marcus."

"Yeah bro, wassup?"

"I need you to track this dude. I'll send you his picture and some other details. I need his location immediately." I order.

"Okay boss."

The line goes dead.

And now for the wait.

In 5 minutes my phone chimes, got it.

Thanks Marcus!

I rush outside and get into my car typing the location in the GPS, now to find the little bitch.

I drive as fast as I can without killing anyone or getting myself killed and reach the location.

So tomato head is a rich bitch. Nice. I love ruining rich people, feeds my ego.

I barge into the dog house that he probably calls a mansion.

Pathetic. Remind me to burn my shoes later on.

Ryder, grow the fuck up. You're seriously acting like a 14 year old Starbucks boy.

For fucks sake act mature.

I walk carefully making sure no noise is made.

Stealth mode activated.

I swear to god that their security is absolute shit.

How can I say?

I have walked 15 steps inside the driveway and haven't been killed yet, even a bullet could have made me feel that their security is average.

Note to self: Give tomato head a lesson on security.

I make my way to the main door and ring the bell.

As soon as someone comes to open the door I put on my flirt face, because by the click of the heels I can make out that it's a female, and all I have to do is put on my Ryder charm to use.

"How may I help you?" A girl with dark orange hair asks me, she has the attitude of a hungry shark.

Oh man, this is going to be frustrating.

"Hey, I was looking for Theodore." I say as calmly as possible, not giving any hints that I want to kill that motherfucker.

"Why would you come to meet that dork?" She asks, as if the thought of someone coming to meet him is as normal as seeing an alien in your backyard at 3 am making sandwiches while singing "I'm a Barbie girl".

"Well I had something very important to talk, so if you wouldn't mind, can I come in?" I try to smooth talk.

"Whatever you say sweet cheeks."

I hold back a gag.

This is going to be so fucking tedious, but I'd do anything to get my hands on the person who hurt my precious Andi.

I am 100% sure that it was a planned accident, I know Andrea, she is responsible on the road.

Some piece of shit decided it would be funny to mess with what's mine. Little does he know not to fuck around with Ryder Arrows.

I follow 'sweet cheeks' to where tomato head Theodore is. She takes me to what looks like a bedroom and knocks on the door.

In a few moments the door opens to reveal tomato head Theodore. I flash him an evil smile that would have made anyone shit themself in fear.

He visibly straightens and gulps a little. Poor guy, he has no idea what's in for him.

I go inside the room and close the door shut behind me. Tomato head takes two steps backward and I take two forward.

I take another step forward and he takes three backwards.

"Dude, I am not here to dance, let's get to the fucking point. Who the fuck gutted Andrea? And don't you dare play dumb with me, I know you know something. So better cough up." I say threateningly.

He looks perplexed, as if having a debate with himself.

"Tick tock. I haven't got all day." I grit in between my teeth, getting annoyed by all the time wasting.

"Listen, I don't know what your problem is. I absolutely have no idea what you're talking about. I know nothing about when Andrea was attacked and by whom. So please leave me alone." He says, acting uninterested and bored.

"Who are you trying to fuck with? I have been patient till now, and you're getting on my last fucking nerve, so spill it punk." I say, even more furious than before.

"Fine. You want to listen, then listen. But don't tell me later on that I didn't warn you." He spits.

Well let's listen what the little bitch has to say.

_________________________________________

Yes, I updated again.
Yes, I am as shocked as you all are.

This was an okay chapter. Drama awaits!!!

Questions for the chapter are: *drum roll please*

1. Theories on Theodore!

That's it. Only one question.

Until next chapter, happy reading!

Lots of love,
Khushi ❤