Chapter 5- To Infinity And Beyond

Slowly the realisation sinks in, and then I duck below him and get out of his hold.

Crap.

What was I thinking? This is so awkward. Someone kill me now, please.

He seems to be dazed for a minute or so and then shakes his head to clear his thoughts, I presume. He jogs towards me and leads the way to his car and I put as much as distance as possible from him.

God, this is going to so awkward. Sigh. I get into his car and he starts driving.

We are most probably heading to his house to paint, the silence is suffocating me so I decide to turn on the radio.

'I Would Like' by Zara Larsson starts playing.

Oh, I can't help myself, it's human nature, human nature
Who's to say what's meant to be?
Oh, why can't we be on our worst behaviour, worst behaviour
When it all comes naturally

I would like to get to know you baby
Like to get under your sexy body
I would like to get to know you baby
Like to get under your sexy body

Under your sexy body

Of course this had to play.

FML.

Can this get any more traumatizing, to my utter disappointment he starts chuckling, which turns into full blown laughter, which then results hum to stop the car and die out of laughter.

Ladies and gentlemen here is the newest, darkest shade of red, Andrea's face. I huff and stick my tongue out at him, but he keeps laughing even more.

Soon I give up and start laughing too. We laugh so much that there are tears streaming on the side of my face, and he is having a hard time breathing. At this point we don't know why we are laughing buy we are just laughing for the heck of it. By the time we calm down our faces are flustered and stomachs hurting.

All the awkwardness gone and a carefree atmosphere takes it's place. He continues driving a large grin on both of our faces.

I smile, thinking about how much I had laughed in the past hour.

"We have reached, my lady." he says and I open my eyes to look out to see a huge sign saying 'Wal-Mart'.

Oh, so we are buying paint. We go in and he grabs a cart, me being well me I jump into the cart and say, "Push me peasant."

He shakes his head at my childish behaviour but pushes me anyway. We head to the paint aisle, he begins pushing me across the vast rows of different colours, I ask him,"What is your colour scheme?"

He just shrugs. Meaning I have to turn on my interior designer mode.

Nodding my head I jump out of the cart and drag my hand across the colours loving the feel of the shinny material of the tins and the smell of paint. I start with my interrogation,

"Which colour is your bed?"

"I don't know. We are going to get new ones soo...."

"Then we have no time to waste, we need to go to IKEA. Fast."

So we abandon the cart and get out of Wal-Mart and head to the nearest IKEA which according to our GPS is 15 minutes away.

Once we reach IKEA I drag him in and head to the bed aisle. I choose a white bunk bed with stairs to take you up.

[A/N: The bed is on top.]

When I ask him does he like it, he nods his head nonchalantly as if he doesn't care, but in his eyes I can see the excitement of a 5 year old buying candy.