Chapter 30- I Am Dripping Wet. Come Here This Instant.

Guys we are back to Andrea's POV! I thought that the spin-off will have the same chapter so it would be boring!
Anyways, happy reading.

•••

Andrea's POV

I drive back home, the car now feeling empty since Sophie is no longer in it with me. Soon I reach my driveway.

I park the car and enter my house. "Ryder? Are you there?" I question, suddenly I feel a presence behind me.

I turn around and punch the person in the stomach. But halfway through my attack is blocked.

"Jeez princess, a simple hello would have been enough. And my, my that punch was pathetic, what are you trying to do? Knead dough?" I am greeted with the familiar husky voice of Ryder.

"Whatever," I reply flatly, "and I need a favour. Please?"

"Anything for my princess. But not so soon, where were you today? I was stressed out of my mind. Almost thought you were dead, but then remembered you would have hurt the person even before they could think of touching you." Ryder says worriedly but by the end he is amused.

"Haha, very funny." I say dryly.

"I had some important work related to the gang. And the favour, I need you to bring down Redmond corps, please!" I ask really sweetly, even pulling the puppy dog eyes.

His gaze softens and I can feel him melting and giving in, "Okay, okay. You win, I can't resist that face."

I grin and clap my hands enthusiastically, Ryder just shakes his head at my antics and whips out his phone.

For five minutes he types furiously until he grins and looks up to me, "All done, every deal, every contract, every customer gone. They don't have a penny left. You happy princess?"

"Very, very happy! Thank you so much, Ryder. It means a lot to me."

"Anything for you princess!" He places a soft kiss on my cheek and I blush, "Oh and did I mention that you look hot in that leather jacket."

I playfully hit his shoulder and do my best to cover the blush gracing my cheeks.

Idiot.

My idiot.

Where did that come from?

Maybe I have a crush on him. Could it be possible?

I don't think so, but the Well must have worked it's magic.

Are these feelings that I am feeling okay? Should I feel so?

I am brought out of my thoughts by Ryder's arms going around my waist and pulling me closer, "What'cha thinking about princess?"

"Nothing much, Ryder." I lean my head on his chest, he places his chin on my head and hugs me tighter.

I smile, knowing that things are finally beginning to look up, Kyle and Sophie are safe, those bitches are being taken care of, Redmond corps is no longer standing, I like Ryder.