Chapter 7 - Alcohol Is Clearly Not For Me.

After we our breaths leveled, he pecked my lips once and set me down.

It was the most mind blowing experience of my life, the way our lips worked in harmony and our hearts beating at the same speed, it was almost unreal and too much like a dream.

But now we had to face the reality, I am very anxious to know whether he liked it or not or was the whole kiss a mistake?

These questions made my heart squeeze with pain. No I couldn't be pessimistic right now.

He must have liked it to keep it going for so long. Ryder clears his throat to grab my attention and I look up to meet his eyes.

They are brighter than before and have this certain sparkle, it made his eyes look more entrancing.

"That kiss... It was, it was.... " he mumbles and my heart breaks. Of course it was a mistake, he'd never want to kiss me, but I couldn't jump to conclusions without hearing the whole story,

"That kiss was mind blowing, bu-but I think it's best if we just stay friends. I hope you understand Rea" he completed his sentence and I didn't know which would have hurt more, him saying the kiss was a mistake or downright rejecting me.

I nod understanding, but on the inside I feel hollow, nothing that's what I feel.

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing. It's like a hollow void. I know just one kiss and I am reacting like this, but the kiss it felt like a promise.

A promise for a forever with the both of us together and letting that go is pretty hard.

I always found him intriguing, but good girls like me don't belong with bad boy's like him, we are better off as strangers or 'friends'.

I don't think that will happen with me, I am a person who goes the most deep or doesn't give a flying fuck at all, and this situation is forcing me to let go, from the wise words of Elsa "Let it go...".

With tears pooling in my eyes I give Ryder a forced tight lipped smile. The last one probably and turn around and walk out of the house to Kyle's which is just opposite.

I feel let down that he didn't try to stop or follow me. But I probably never meant anything to him so he let me go.

Or....

No that's the most absurd thought ever. It's not even possible.

I knock on Kyle's door and he opens it in a few moments, he wears a smile which disappears as soon as he sees my tear strikes face, he frowns deeply and takes me in for a hug.

I hug him back tightly and began sobbing onto his chest. He held me and rubbed my back, and didn't ask anything he just let me cry to my heart's content.

All the pent up emotions from my family, to school to Ryder all were bottled inside of me had come out.

After half an hour of intense sobbing I had calm down and now was sitting on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate courtesy of Kyle and telling him what had happened.

Let's just say that Ryder's man parts are no longer safe. Kyle had successfully cheered me up and now I no longer was depressed and I it really amazed me how good of a friend Kyle was, I don't think I had anyone whom I could trust more than Kyle, he and my brother were the two people I could trust my life with then comes Sof.

Kyle has gone to bring some popcorn while I am here trying to decide on a movie. I couldn't decide between Jaws and 21 Jump Street. So I waited for Kyle's verdict.

Kyle soon arrived with a huge bowl of pizza and beer?

Where did he get that from?

Do his parents know?