Chapter 38- I Am Injured Not Blind Or Mentally Retarded.

Ryder's POV:

Tomato head begins his story, "So it all started in freshman year. Me and Andrea instantly clicked and became bffs. We had our own little group, her, me, Kyle and Sophie. We spent all our time together. One night, at a party we got drunk. Crazy drunk. She was going through her rebel streak. In the drunken state I took her virginity. The next morning we decided it was a drunken mistake and we would remain best friends, but I fell in love with her."

I clench my fists on hearing the last few sentences, he takes a deep breath and continues,

"I kept falling for her deeper and deeper everyday while she turned into a whor-"

And I loose it, no one calls my Andi a whore, I punch him in the jaw, "Don't ever insult her ever again." I growl.

He barely nods, clutching his jaw in pain.

"Fine, sorry." He murmurs, "it's not like you can do much about it."

I grab him by the scruff of his neck and lift him off the ground and push him to the wall, "Remember here you fuckturd I can burn your world in a snap of my fingers, so I suggest you don't cross your fucking limits."

I leave him and he falls with a thud on the ground, that has got to shake him up.

"Now continue." I command.

"Yeah so well she shared 'changing' and I got fed up, I stayed with her through the hangovers, pregnancy tests and drama and all I got in return was a hug and a thank you. I deserved more, I deserved better. She never saw my true potential, she was always too busy getting drunk and being hungover to even care. I eventually gave up. She wasn't worth the wait."

I stand up and leave, I can't take it. He is talking bullshit about my Andrea, saying she isn't worth it. Of course she is worth it, she is worth every single moment.

She is worth so much more and if this motherfucker doesn't understand and appreciate her value and time, he best stay away from her.

"What happened? The bad boy can't handle the bitter truth?" He taunts.

I turn around and flash him a murderous glare, so fierce that it would have killed him, that is, if looks could kill.

He gulps, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down, I can sense that he is carefully choosing his next words, as they can determine how long he will get to live.

"Listen here man, I don't want to do anything with her, you can have her. I just was being polite. And whatever you are talking about the accident I have no idea. You're just over thinking things, she could have skid, that road usually hosts many accidents, actually it's one of the most slippery roads. You must know that already. So chill buddy." He pats my shoulders and walks past me, opening the door and morning me to leave.

I walk out, staring at him,"I am not your buddy."

He offers me a very uncomfortable and awkward smile.

I barely even acknowledge it and walk past him hitting my shoulders against his.

If he thinks he can fool me he is in for a big shock, I know something's up. I can just smell the fishiness from a mile away. Stinky lying bastard.

I walk back out, jogging to my car. I have to get back to Andrea. I drive to the hospital and park as soon as I can.

I rush up to see my princess, she is sitting, looking out the window, deep in thought.

Just as I am about to say something she starts, "They planned to kill me, didn't they Ryder?"

I just nod.

She gives a short nod and goes back to staring out the window, "I really don't understand why they would try and do that. They're trying too hard, but it's not working," she turns to look at me, "I can clearly see that guy who is supposed to discreetly keep an eye on me. They should try to atleast make an effort. I am injured, not blind or mentally retarded."

I look out the window where her gaze was once focused and find a man keeping a close eye on her room. True to her words he was doing a horrible job of being discreet. These guys should seriously consider getting better spies.

"You don't seem disturbed by the fact that there is someone out there trying to get you. Why so?" I question, wondering how she can stay calm when she knows all hell is about to break loose.

"I knew the consequences of my actions would catch up to me sooner or later. Ryder Arrows, the decision I made to join a gang came with many risks and hidden potholes, but I am ready to risk it all. If it means I get to have this life then living while knowing that someone out there is going to get me is the price I am ready to pay." She says in all seriousness, for a moment I can see the flicker in her eyes, the burning passion and love for her gang.

Her eyes clearly portraying her willingness to take and give lives for her gang, her face set in a determined expression, her injury no longer making it's presence, a powerful aura radiating from her.

She looks ready to be back. Yes, she might have injuries that don't fully support it, but her determination can clearly be seen overflowing.

I feel bad for the people having to be on the receiving end of her wrath, because 'The Queen' isn't called the most ruthless being known to ever exist for no reason.

She shows no mercy, she heeds to no man. Once she sets her mind to it she's gonna do it no matter what, even if the world comes to an end her decision won't change, she doesn't budge even a bit.

"I guess you should sleep a bit, it will energize you. Then we'll talk to Kyle, see what we can do to get you back into the gang." I suggest slowly, making sure not to irritate her.

She nods her head, and settles down comfortably in her bed.

"You know Ryder, I remember everything again."

_________________________________________

Guess who's back from the dead?

This bitch. That's who!

Yes I sound way too happy, cuz I finally got my lazy self pitying ass to write a chapter.

Even though it's late as usual. But y'all are amazing and supportive so you still will shower me with love even though I am a horrible horrible author making you wait for ages for an update.

This chapter was hard to write, cuz honestly my mind was blank. I didn't know what to write anymore, but luckily, my creative juices are flowing again so expect some good, fluffy chapters in the upcoming days.

And now for our questions,

1) Andrea's past unravelled some more. Thoughts?

2) On a scale of 1-10 how badly do you want to shoot Theodore?

3) Andrea back in the gang!! Yay or nay?

That's all for this chapter.

Until next update, happy reading!

Lots of love,
Khushi!