Chapter 35- I Sound Like I Am In The Lord Of The Rings.

Ryder's POV:

This has to be a joke. It better be a fucking joke. Because if it isn't someone's going to end up being very sorry.

And by someone I mean that good for nothing, filthy little cockroach.

Theo.

What a nasty name.

Theo.

What the fuck is he?

Some 14th century royal dude?

I swear if that little piece of shit dares to show up after this I will make sure he doesn't live to see the sun rise.

I park urgently in the parking lot of the hospital where they have taken Andrea to.

I rush out and hurriedly get in the lobby, I reach the help desk and ask them, "Andrea Red? Where is she?"

"Umm may I know your name and relation to her?"

"Ryder Arrows. I am her boyfriend."

What? I am not lying.

I am a boy and I am her friend, so boyfriend.

"Okay. She is room 401. It's on the 4th floor, you may take the lift on the right."

I thank her and head to the lift. I press the button and the lift starts. Anxiety hits me, what if she doesn't make it?

What if something really bad has happened to her?

Please, whoever is above, please just let her be okay.

Goddamn I love her so much. Please don't let anything major happen to her. I know she is strong, stronger than most of us but I can't stop worrying for her every single moment.

Man am I whipped or what?

But she's worth being whipped for.

She's worth everything in the world, and that's why she doesn't deserve such a shit brick such as me. But my blood boils at the mere thought of her with anyone but me.

Lost in my thoughts I don't notice the lift stopping and me getting out of it, I look around, searching for room no.401, that's where my precious Andrea is.

I sound like I am in the Lord of the Rings.

Shut up Ryder. We need to focus on Andrea, not on some old dude failing guys on their tests, over exaggeratedly saying, 'You shall not pass.'

I shake my head and push open the door, I am not with the strong smell of dread and antiseptic, how unwelcoming.

Seriously these hospital guys need to change things up, I'd really appreciate the soothing aroma of chocolate when my girlfriend is most probably dying over the sickly depressing antiseptic stench.

But as soon as my eyes land upon her, lying cold and emotionless on the bed, everything melts into the background, she lays there peacefully, not giving a damn in this world.

Even in this situation she doesn't fail to take my breath away, she looks gorgeous as ever, her long eyelashes resting upon her cheeks and her face so peaceful.

But it also hurts me. It breaks me to know that she isn't smiling right now, she isn't being sassy or mad with me like she could have been if she hadn't left the house.

It's all my fault. I should have stopped her from leaving, I shouldn't have let her go alone. I should have been the one lying on the bed not her.

I go near her, holding my breath, scared of making things worse than they already are, I touch her face and brush a strand of hair off her forehead, she is so still and it hurts me.

Please wake up Andrea, please. Please just open your eyes.

"Worried for her isn't it?" A voice asks from behind me.

I slowly turn around, ready to attack on the slightest warning.

I come face to face with tomato head Theodore. Yes, I am calling him that.

"How is she doing?" He makes a pathetic attempt to start a conversation, I just ignore him and stare at Andrea.

Please wake up, I swear I will do anything right now just to see those gorgeous hazel brown eyes of hers, that soothing colour brings me so much peace and happiness.

"Dude you know that it's rude to ignore people right?" He asks, annoying me further.

If this wasn't a damn hospital and that wasn't my precious Andrea sleeping I would have strangled him to death with my bare hands.

"I am not in the mood, get the fuck away from me." I seethe.

He just shrugs and comes closer, that little motherfucking asswipe. Just wait till I get my hands on you.

Asshole.

He comes closer to Andrea and I growl, it's a deep throat growl enough to make huge men shit themselves with fear but he doenst care.

Either he is partially deaf or has a death wish.

He comes extremely near to her face and whispers something in her ears.

Now this is it. I am drawing the line here.

But before I can pounce on him, my angel opens her eyes, "Theo?" She croaks, I rush and give her a glass of water.

She drinks it and her voice comes back to normal, "Thank you, but who are you?"

Cue the heartbreak.

_________________________________________

Guys I am alive!!!!
And I know y'all are about to hunt me down and kill me for the short and EXTREMELY late update.

But it's just that I can't seem to find inspiration anymore and there's a lot of things going on right now, I am doing my best to juggle wattpad and my life but it just isn't happening!

I am extremely sorry guys!

But I won't end the book abruptly, I will finish it even if it kills me.

I have come to love the characters and I can't leave them.

Also guys 4.99k!!! Like what???!!! It's almost 5K! I can't believe it...It just feels like yesterday when I had 5 reads and look how much we've grown since then.

I owe it all to you amazing readers!

Thank you so much guys!!!

And here is the question for the chapter,

1. Andrea forgot who Ryder is! What's gonna happen next?

That's all! Just one question.

Anyways happy reading!

Until next chapter,

Lots of love
Khushi❤