friends

Y/n's POV

"So how was Midoriya?" Todorki asks once I meet up with him at the monitor room.

"He's good, he seems really energetic even if his arms are broken," I say.

"That sounds like him."

The relaxed atmosphere in the room is gone when Bakugou comes storming in.

"Ay Bakugou that was pretty brutal," Kirishima says with a worried face.

"Shut the fuck up," he responds shoving his way past us.

Damn he's gotten worse...

I see him glance back at me but with a different kind of look. It's not a glare but he still narrows his eyes at me. I furrow my eyebrows at him and he quickly looks away.

"Woah did you see Bakugou look at y/n?" Kirishima asks Todoroki.

"No...what?"

"He looked at her but he didn't look as angry for once."

"It still wasn't very pleasing," I respond.

"We never know what his deal is," Kirishima says crossing his arms.

"He's so childish," Todoroki responds shaking his head causing me to smirk at his statement.

"GOOD JOB EVERYONE!! I'd say today was successful no?" All Might bellows.

I look at Bakugou and he looks down at the ground gritting his teeth.

"Alright class, that's it for today, go ahead and change out of your suits and pack up," Mr. Aizawa says.

Todoroki, Kirishima and I walk out of the monitor room together back to the building after changing back into our school uniforms.

I grab my backpack and stuff my materials into it when I hear someone shout, "Midoriya!!"

I look up and see him wearing a sling on one arm and his other arm at his side.

I guess recovery girl was able to heal the other arm.

I give him a light smile while putting my backpack on. He watches me with a smile as I walk towards him to talk, until the boy with yellow and black hair steps in front of me.

"Hey you're y/n right?" he asks me.

"Huh? Oh Uh Yea! And...you are?" I ask startled.

"Denki Kaminari!" He says pointing to himself.

"Cool, well nice to meet you," I say trying to continue around him to Izuku.

"I just wanted to say your quirk is amazing and I think you're super pretty," he states stopping me.

"W-whaaa really?" I ask smiling.
He nods.

I see Deku behind him blushing a little while scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"I thought we could go out sometime?" He continues.

WOAH! I just met this guy??

I don't want to be rude so I give him my number and I continue my way towards Izuku again.

"Hey," I say smiling at him.

"Hi," he responds shyly.

"So how ya feeling?"

"Better!"

"That's good..."

We have an awkward period of silence until Izuku starts the conversation, "So um...what did Kaminari want?"

"Oh uh well he asked me out," I say.

"Woah really?" Izuku asks.

"Yea..."

He looks down again combing his fingers through his hair with his free arm.

"A-are you going to?"

"Going to what?" I ask.

"Go out with him?"

"I don't know, I guess but it seems weird he would ask me like that all of a sudden."

"Oh ok..."

Why does he care so much about it? He seems sad...

"Midoriya! What's with the long face??" The boy with glasses says waving his arm at Izuku.

"It's not! Im fine," he responds flustered.

"Deku..." I say

He looks up at me.

"Let's hang out."

"R-right now??" He asks excitedly.

"Yes! To make up for eight years ago," I say starting to walk out the door.

The boy with glasses has his mouth open, "wait eight years ago?? What's she talking about Midoriya??"

"Um...I'll see ya Iida!!" Izuku says running after me.

-

Bakugou's POV

I start packing up when I see Deku run after y/n.

Just like the old days, that damn nerd following y/n around like a fucking puppy

"Aw did you see Midoriya and y/n leave together?" Mina says clasping her hands.

"They'd be cute together," Asui includes putting a finger to her chin.

TSCH so annoying

I can't believe y/n moved back... i for sure thought she'd be out of our lives especially since she was gone for years. What has she been doing between that time because her quirk got a lot stronger.... it's scary

"Hey Bakugou, are you still mad?" Kirishima asks running up to me.

"Please fuck off."

"Hey that's a start! You said 'please'," Kirishima points out.

I continue to glare at him and eventually turn around to walk out of the class ignoring him.

"Your pants are sagging..." Kirishima says from behind.

"THEY ARE NOT SAGGING! GET OFF MY BACK," I yell at him storming out of the class.

( 824 words )

Author's note:
Shorter chapter this time!
Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy the story so far :)